·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
584 Posts
Ew. Why would anyone make fake
Zara and H&M? That's so sad. If you're having doubts about it being real, I would recommend to not purchase the item.

G

·
honestly it looks like it is fake, but this is an instance where I don't even think it matters...  Like previously stated Zara as a brand is basically fakes of higher end brands with already poor material.  You can't really get much worse.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sooooo are you saying that I should just buy it anyway? lol and are there any other sites besides the Zara site that sell legit Zara?

·
Registered
21,228 Posts
Lalangan said:
:wom: I'm never gonna find a jacket.
Go to H&M. I went to my local one and there were a bunch of nice looking jackets for under $100 and some for even under $50. It's great if you're looking for some nice looking jackets that won't put a hole in your wallet.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
AnthoNYC said:
Go to H&M. I went to my local one and there were a bunch of nice looking jackets for under $100 and some for even under $50. It's great if you're looking for some nice looking jackets that won't put a hole in your wallet.
Yeah this was gonna be my next option. H&M in downtown Portland isn't opening til mid November though  :fuu:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.