Kanye to The banner

Z-Ro talks Appreciation for November 18 & Power of the Drake Stimulus Package

1K views 57 replies 34 participants last post by  Vietbrah 🙏 
#1 ·

"...that shit was extending careers. Making motherfuckers show money increase... it's like that stimulus package Obama was talking about. It was the 'Drake 'bama Package'. And for a motherfucker to be on a level that he's on to even embrace anything like a pop star can do... I'm glad it's my city I don't really give a fuck what anybody else think. I see him at the pool party, you can tell that shit is genuine!

#9 ·
Y'all gotta understand that when drake embraces any culture it's really  because he genuinely is a fan and loves it, be it Houston, grime, dancehall or any artist. Dude is a real one, only haters have issues and it's out of jealousy, bitterness and envy

#12 ·
og juan said:
Y'all gotta understand that when drake embraces any culture it's really  because he genuinely is a fan and loves it, be it Houston, grime, dancehall or any artist. Dude is a real one, only haters have issues and it's out of jealousy, bitterness and envy
Facts, watching the Nardwuar interview you can tell he is genuinely a fan of these cultures.

#15 ·
ORTHOdox said:
Real. And fuck Busta Rhymes one time for shading Drake. Fat tummy Motherfucker.
what he say

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.