Kanye to The banner
41 - 58 of 58 Posts
MAC THE GOAT said:
Why do you constantly make Drake threads outside of the Drake sxn?
It definitely wouldnt cross you to make TDE related threads in Music sxn would it? Nah, we aint never seen that before  :kendricklaff:

Also, please *****, you make 15091259 threads a day

Eerie said:
It definitely wouldnt cross you to make TDE related threads in Music sxn would it? Nah, we aint never seen that before  :kendricklaff:

Also, please *****, you make 15091259 threads a day
I mean there's no TDE sxn just like you can make an OVO thread here lol

And I didn't make that TDE thread from yesterday

And all my threads GOAT fym :yejoice:

MAC THE GOAT said:
I mean there's no TDE sxn just like you can make an OVO thread here lol

And I didn't make that TDE thread from yesterday

And all my threads GOAT fym :yejoice:
Just saying you the last guy to talk about people making threads lmao, would be the same as if Lurking_Drizzy decided to bitch about it :hah:

Also, last part debatable  :jordanok:

NY Epiphany said:
still waiting
Damn really?

I just checked your topics and I see you made two Drake threads in the Music sxn in the last 3 hours, last night was probably someone else then that I mistook for you or the threads got deleted, so my bad on that if the first one is true.

That being said keep them in the Drake sxn because the thread is not about Z-Ro like you said, it's about Z-Ro talking about Drake and the fact that it's Z-Ro talking is completely irrelevant.

og juan said:
Y'all gotta understand that when drake embraces any culture it's really  because he genuinely is a fan and loves it, be it Houston, grime, dancehall or any artist. Dude is a real one, only haters have issues and it's out of jealousy, bitterness and envy
It's obvious it's genuine, for example Drake and Grime... When he came out for the Section Boyz performance he knew every single line and delivered it without hesitation. Also he's been interested in the UK battle rap scene and has listening to Skepta, Wiley, Sneakbo way before 2015, I remember he did an interview in 2012 talking about it.

GurpsOVO said:
It's obvious it's genuine, for example Drake and Grime... When he came out for the Section Boyz performance he knew every single line and delivered it without hesitation. Also he's been interested in the UK battle rap scene and has listening to Skepta, Wiley, Sneakbo way before 2015, I remember he did an interview in 2012 talking about it.

:whew:

41 - 58 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.