Kanye to The banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
13,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Y'all petition to get the album.
Y'all waste good money even after the album gets a release date to gather on Fiasco Friday.
Y'all complain when the release date is "too far away."
Y'all complain when Lupe releases a song that is "too poppy."

Da fuck?

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
I don't think they "wasted money" on Fiasco Friday; it looked fun.

But yeah, all the people saying "The Show Goes On" is too poppy need to fuck off.
Lupe's lyrics were great; who cares if he had to use ONE commercial beat and hook? At least now maybe he'll get the recognition he deserves.

·
Registered
27,279 Posts
Dan1192 said:

But yeah, all the people saying "The Show Goes On" is too poppy need to fuck off.
Lupe's lyrics were great; who cares if he had to use ONE commercial beat and hook? At least now maybe he'll get the recognition he deserves.
and my money wasn't wasted on Fiasco Friday, although I had to pay 5 extra dollars for the train since it was on peak and I payed for off peak but w/e lol,

anyways, the song is good and everyone will have their own opinions at the end of the day,

·
Registered
23,388 Posts
in all honesty, i think without Fiasco Friday none of this month's events would have happened. or at least not as many

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
You put everybody in the same category too, eh?

Nah, I'm not gonna bite... I remember what went down the last time I responded to a thread like this. :problem?:

G

·
Dan1192 said:

heh

1 - 14 of 14 Posts