Kanye to The banner

Comment Of The Week

• The Fuck is wrong with this bitchmade?

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • Kid has a point.

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Fuck dat T.I. da Gawd

Votes: 3 14.3%
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kendrick Lamar is over-rated. He's only rated highly because he's the only young rapper from the west coast that's coming up. If Game and Snoop were still relevant then he wouldn't be shit. Also, T.I is about to release his 8th album. Kendrick doesn't have 1 yet and I doubt he'll get to 8. No way superior to T.I

- BritishKidTeamUK

Does this kid have a point or is he atrociously gay?
Kinda gets you thinking.

·
Premium Member
74,325 Posts
While, I agree that many overrate Kendrick as a lyricist, the kid didn't have any logic in his argument. Also, I'm glad that Kendrick is blowing up. He has a great sound.

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
"Kendrick Lamar is over-rated. He's only rated highly because he's the only young rapper from the west coast that's coming up."

hes rated highly because he has released several pretty good mixtapes and a great album. his region is not the reason why he is thought to be so good...

"If Game and Snoop were still relevant then he wouldn't be shit."

kendrick would definitely still be relevant even if other west coasters were good. game endorses kendrick. and kendrick has a different style than both of them.

"Also, T.I is about to release his 8th album. Kendrick doesn't have 1 yet and I doubt he'll get to 8. No way superior to T.I"

more work =/= superior rapper. otherwise lil b over everything. also, kendrick has a decent amount of songs if you include his mixtapes...

·
Registered
3,163 Posts
T.I. hasn't had a dope album since 2006. :kanyeshrug:

Even though I liked "King" more than "Section 80", arguing that T.I. is a better lyricist than Kendrick is just silly.

·
Premium Member
59,845 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The Man said:
Kendrick will never make a song as bad as this.
true he aint on T.I. level
Tip got a bad ass discography and legend status to match.
Kendrick just gotta stay focused and make sure since he mess with aftermath he dont mess with them lames at shady.
I got faith in him though

1 - 20 of 20 Posts