Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
38,358 Posts
And who hurt you, my dear friend? Do you not understand what a paradox is? Have you ever been gilded by love? Blind? Handicapped? Your thoughtlessness is vile-- more vile than any advice seeking poster here. You are inexperienced and shameful in the world of love, so find yourself an exist. You peasant

·
Banned
38,358 Posts
I can only depict each of your sentences so much, until it becomes mundane and linearly poetic.

You come into a sub thread to bash us? To hell with you, mortal. No more wasted breath

·
Registered
46,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sloop said:
And who hurt you, my dear friend? Do you not understand what a paradox is? Have you ever been gilded by love? Blind? Handicapped? Your thoughtlessness is vile-- more vile than any advice seeking poster here. You are inexperienced and shameful in the world of love, so find yourself an exist. You peasant
Life goes on.

·
Registered
46,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sloop said:
I can only depict each of your sentences so much, until it becomes mundane and linearly poetic.

You come into a sub thread to bash us? To hell with you, mortal. No more wasted breath
You'll really put the fate of your endeavors in the hands of 10th and 11th graders? Unless you come here to rant and or you're extremely young idgi.

·
Registered
10,634 Posts
Black Swan said:
You'll really put the fate of your endeavors in the hands of 10th and 11th graders? Unless you come here to rant and or you're extremely young idgi.
Goggle me slime I'm in these streets

P

·
0 Posts
Chill son some people don't know what to do or what they think they should do and have no one to talk to. I tend to make fun of most people situation when they're asking for advice but it's only because I know they'll get the advice from someone. I also don't ask for help on here because... fuck you ******, that's why.

But what I'm getting at is you can't judge them for asking for help.

·
0 Posts
KIN Bishop said:
Chill son some people don't know what to do or what they think they should do and have no one to talk to. I tend to make fun of most people situation when they're asking for advice but it's only because I know they'll get the advice from someone. I also don't ask for help on here because... fuck you ******, that's why.

But what I'm getting at is you can't judge them for asking for help.

·
Registered
9,157 Posts
Not really. Some people just want some advice and some input. Honestly some people in this section give good advice/ perspective. Obviously we have the dumb asses on here, but ignore those.

·
Registered
63,681 Posts
Janet said:
Not really. Some people just want some advice and some input. Honestly some people in this section give good advice/ perspective. Obviously we have the dumb asses on here, but ignore those.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.