Kanye to The banner

You're lame if you think any of these songs are bad.

679 Views 46 Replies 28 Participants Last post by  shiloh
not saying WTT is perfect, but cmon.

thats all i've got to say.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts
you are saying wtt is perfect.....

welcome to the jungle is horrific... what a bad song
Mr. Garrison said:
tbh. they're all at least solid.

The only bad song is Welcome to the Jungle.
But its a very solid release.
Thornhill said:
The only bad song is Welcome to the Jungle.
But its a very solid release.
I thought Jay's lyrics on that were fire! I don't get the hate.
Mr. Garrison said:
I thought Jay's lyrics on that were fire! I don't get the hate.

To me, Swizz just ruins it for me. I could've done with out his adlibs and "welcome to the jungle" every so often.
YallWelcome said:
you are saying wtt is perfect.....

welcome to the jungle is horrific... what a bad song
atleast the meaning behind its cool..NIP is just Horrid
Thornhill said:
To me, Swizz just ruins it for me. I could've done with out his adlibs and "welcome to the jungle" every so often.
I agree with that. It doesn't ruin it for me, but it's annoying and takes away from the song.
Thornhill said:
Frooties said:
not saying WTT is perfect, but cmon.

thats all i've got to say.
It's not a bad album. It's a disappointing album. It's liek when you see a McDonalds commercial with a delicious burger and you want to eat it so badly so you stop what you're doing and drive over and get a crappy put together burger and although it tastes okay, it isn't as fulfilling.
people only say Welcome to the Jungle is bad because of Swizz, if Ye said the same shit on the track theyd love it. too biased around here, yall made your mind up before you was done listenin.

Who Gon Stop Me is a little cluttered for my taste, the only song i dont feel that much (excluding Lift Off but i barely consider that a song)
AK-47 said:
****** in paris is really bad
:fly: that shit crazy
who gon stop me ugghhhhhh ugghhhh
1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.