Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
honestly I don't think it's even close as to who's winning this race, it's CPFM by a lot! just check out their last calendar year of drops...

KSG merch

ye must be born again hoodie
nike vapermax (also shoe of the year)
cudi rolling loud merch
sunday service merch
RE-release of ye must be born again hoodie (dey too real for that)
4th of july stussy collab

and just as of this morning, they dropped this kinda KSG inspo collab with union LA

:whew:

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Suleman.99.89 said:
how is merch a fashion brand
There’s only 3 notes of merch, what about the others? And most brands nowadays make waves and stay relevant by collaboriting with artists. Welcome to 2019 homie, street wear brands control the marke lol brands like Saint Laurent and Gucci and LV and all those high end brands are only poppin cuz young rich artists and athletes wear them. But they’re not the majority of the market, they’re the one percenters 🤷🏻‍♂️

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
airmax95 said:
cpfm being brand oty :dead:

i like some of their stuff but they really don't do much other than merch and collabs
yeah but every brand has their "thing". Like YSL has the same shit every year. Same black leather jacket, slightly modified and yet people rave about them... yeezy does that same shit with the 350s- same shoe different color... LV does that thing with all their leathers and accessories- slap the monogram all over it just a different color or sticker... every brand does their own "repetitive" thing. That's why people continue to buy their product, cuz they know what they're getting when they drop something. All fashion is to me, is matter of preference

1 - 20 of 48 Posts