Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GO.

I'll be 24 & I wanna be a regular in 5+ fashion shows and have my website launched and to be moved out of the house
I wanna be in a semi-serious relationship with no real attachment (kids, marriage, etc)

·
Premium Member
21,819 Posts
im gonna move this, cause I want to see some serious answers

I'll be 23 and hopefully with a stable job and on my way to being a college professor or some shit like that lol

·
Registered
53,164 Posts
Micool said:
im gonna move this, cause I want to see some serious answers

I'll be 23 and hopefully with a stable job and on my way to being a college professor or some shit like that lol
student: i don't understand this Professor Micool, what does it mean?

Professor Micool: gtfo my class

·
Registered
11,733 Posts
I'll be 23 and will have my Bachelor degree. And maybe live in the US working to get my masters. Although I would like to get some work experience and then get my MBA.

In the mean time get ideas for my own company and make profits. After that... ?????

·
Registered
5,920 Posts
I will be 19 and I dont know, Im not doing good in school, Im kinda thinking im gonna turn into an unemployed loser living with my parents :( I can see me doing succesfull though.

·
Premium Member
91,083 Posts
i want to be 23 with a money tree :problem?:

tbh tho, i have no clue at all about my future :dno:

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
I'll be 24-25, hopefully a full time Personal Trainer, charging fat people ridiculous amounts of money to get them fit :)

·
Registered
25,829 Posts
I'll be 21.. hopefully already working for a movie studio in some way or another, making connections in the movie industry.. and making music as a hobby on the side (if I'm not famous by then :smug:)

·
Registered
48,640 Posts
Ill be 23 with my Bachelors Degree in Accounting.  Hopefully by then I will have did my time as an intern and starting looking for my own work. I know a lot of people say enjoy your freedom as a young person but I'm hoping by then to have found the right girl.  I want to start a family early.

·
Banned
15,599 Posts
I'll be 26, hopefully have my own house (sick of living in an apartment), start thinking about a family. I already have a great job, but hopefully be making more than I do know.

G

·
I'll be 23 living mostly off therapy checks in a small apartment alone...I'll probably be working in a store doing stock work that way I don't have to socialize with anyone and still make money...I'll probably be spending most of my days either working, shopping or spending my days watching Blu-Ray movies on my HD LCD big screen TV...I'll probably still spend some of my freetime on the internet but not as much...I see myself being a dj as well...I'll also be taking my once a year  trip to Miama through train to visit my best friend...Over there is where I pretend to be the shit, act like I'm social and like I don't give a damn, go clubbing VIP status, get drunk and sleep with women I could care less about....

This is what I expect, this is what I hope and this is what I want....I had bigger and better dreams but as I grew older those dreams died...I just want a nice peaceful life now

·
Registered
12,817 Posts

honestly idk where i'll be

but i hope to become somewhat famous.....(a dancer and maybe producer)

1 - 20 of 66 Posts