Kanye to The banner

Is He Relevant?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Seriously, this ***** just doesn't seem that relevant to me. He gets salty whenever WTT (or anything Kanye related) is mentioned, or whenever he's questioned about the shots he takes at other rappers.

Is he even relevant enough to act like he can do significant things in hip-hop again, or is he just clutching at straws?

Premium Member
Whines a lot and disses people all the time. I don't have time for salty rappers. Either step your shit up or shut the fuck up.

Banned
theboondocks said:
Seriously, this ***** just doesn't seem that relevant to me. He gets salty whenever WTT (or anything Kanye related) is mentioned, or whenever he's questioned about the shots he takes at other rappers.

Is he even relevant enough to act like he can do significant things in hip-hop again, or is he just clutching at straws?
Coulda been said in the many other threads on this board

theboondocks said:

You hating too much
Go take a nap somewhere.

Registered
He's a good rapper but he changes his voice too much as well as the name dropping hting

His beefs used to be funny but now they're just sad

But Game was on top of west coast and the rap game tbh when The Documentary dropped

Registered
This guy definitely has talent. But he wastes it all with the name dropping and lack of creativity. The beefing with other rappers and the bipolar tendencies are annoying as well.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts