Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
15,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know its great to live with no regrets, and I always say; "I have no regrets because everything I do, or didn't do, made me who I am today."

But honestly, we could all be better people, if we made the right decisions and choices that actually mattered or counted in life.

:cryfam:
Purpose of this thread is for who ever wants to post their regrets, whether big or small, post it, so others can learn from their mistakes.

·
Registered
15,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
My regrets(starting of small):

Not taking highschool education seriously.

Getting my Learners permit when I was 17 -.-.

Stopped learning piano when I was a kid(trying to get back into tbh..).

Stopped learning guitar when I was a teenager.

·
Registered
11,733 Posts
Not talking to this girl that I saw on vacation. Normally I wouldn't really mind but she seemed like she liked me too. :cryfam:

·
Premium Member
1,080 Posts
Stopped playing soccer..
Stopped talking to this girl that i knew since we were kids.. ;(
And also not taking HS seriously..

·
Registered
89,167 Posts
I had a huge regret for the first 4 months of the year but the past 3 months make it seem like it was actually a good thing...

i won't go into to specifics because no one here would understand

basically my decision turned out to be ass in the beginnning and i got shit for it...but i became a better person overall due to the decision now.

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Lilo said:
Stopped learning piano when I was a kid(trying to get back into tbh..).

Stopped learning guitar when I was a teenager.
These tbh.
Quit sax after elementary. There's nothing I miss now more than the ability to make music.

ill said:
I had a huge regret for the first 4 months of the year but the past 3 months make it seem like it was actually a good thing...

basically my decision turned out to be ass in the beginnning and i got shit for it...but i became a better person overall due to the decision now.
Most cryptic post of the century, bcb. :golfclap: Glad you're a better man for it though.

·
Registered
15,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ill said:

Dope, thats what i mean by "I have no regrets because everything I do, or didn't do, made me who I am today" its hard to see that some of these "regrets" are actually gonna help us in the future.

Glad your a better man

·
Banned
9,194 Posts
Not gonna go into details, but I wasted too much time on this one girl in high school. Should have known....nah, fuck that. I DID know that it was a waste of time and she was just leading me on, but I wouldn't let it go. 

Wish I could have told my grandpa one last time how much he meant to me and how much I loved him before he was in a coma. 

Worrying about everything in my life in high school, except high school. Wish I could go back and re-do my senior year, without all the drama and bullshit, and focus on school work. 

Wish I wasn't so self conscious and afraid to open myself up to others.

Felt good to get all that off my chest...

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
My only true regret is not taking college seriously. Aside from that no life changing regrets, all my choices made me a better person in the long run.

·
Registered
32,637 Posts
not working harder in high school and not being so shy around people i didnt know early on in high school

·
Registered
15,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Switching to a senior highschool, and leaving my friends from 06'-09'... need to talk to those dudes :cryfam:

·
Registered
15,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Chaval said:
Missing golden opportunities with a girl I liked :cryfam:

I think u all know my story :cryfam:
Aye i remember you made a thread about not going to senior prom, im kinda in the same situation.. did you regret not going? you dont need to reply if you dont want to answer. :p

·
Registered
25,140 Posts
Lilo said:
Aye i remember you made a thread about not going to senior prom, im kinda in the same situation.. did you regret not going? you dont need to reply if you dont want to answer. :p
nah i didnt regret going lol

1 - 20 of 38 Posts