Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I personally prefer UPS to Fed-Ex cause UPS tends to be more professional and I like the big black trucks they roll up in.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
931 Posts
Timesitheus said:
I personally prefer UPS to Fed-Ex cause UPS tends to be more professional and I like the big black trucks they roll up in.
they are brown lol.  as in "what can brown do for you"  but i like ups also, seem way more efficient.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,681 Posts
i saw this topic and completely thought "Out The Box" but i like my stuff from UPS
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,295 Posts
-The Calm- said:
UPS>>>>
Fedex always comes banging on my door which pisses me off
lol its the opposite for me
even if im home i swear theyll knock soft as fuck or not even ring the bell and they hide the package and then i gotta play fucking scavenger hunt to find it :wom:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,058 Posts
Trazers said:
lol its the opposite for me
even if im home i swear theyll knock soft as fuck or not even ring the bell and they hide the package and then i gotta play fucking scavenger hunt to find it :wom:
Ehhh there's not to many spots near my front door to hide, so I don't really mind it. Plus, I have the app on my iTouch that sends me a msg so I know when they deliver the package. Better than having some1 in a van pull up to your house and banging on the door, got me bout having to grab the gun.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
37,799 Posts
D-Boy said:
escobar will prolly knock on ur door like a maniac one of deez days.... i'll be ready fo dat
lol. I unload the vans. I work in a factory. So I never drive the vans. Btw the drivers at fedex make bank. Up to $80000 a year
 
G

·
Escobar21 said:
lol. I unload the vans. I work in a factory. So I never drive the vans. Btw the drivers at fedex make bank. Up to $80000 a year
u try to make me join or wut

are u sure u arent part of their internet promotion team
 
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Top