Kanye to The banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fam, we've all had times where something has happened to us because we just have terrible luck.

You know, those days where nothing is going as planned, or you just get caught up in the worst circumstances for every scenario you're put in.

Let me tell you guys about my unluckiest moment.

One night, I'm with my ex. I was taking this relationship really seriously as I thought she'd eventually be my wife so I was really faithful.

So one night we're together hanging out, and this other girl sends me a snapchat..

This other girl (this girl i tried to talk to, back in the days, but she got a boyfriend so we cut each other off, and eventually I got with my ex so me and this other girl never talked or anything and even before that the most we ever did was lightly flirt nothing more and just had each other on social media)

So this girl sends me a Snapchat and my girl jokingly says wow you got other girls sending you snaps and this and that. & I laugh and say it's nothing like that and even tell her to come closer so we can see the snap together.

Mind you, I did this because every time this other girl sends me a snap, it's of her and her boyfriend. We never exchange words it's always her ugly boyfriend in her snaps so that's what I was expecting.

Brah

I open the snap, and all I see are two titties, 10 second snap

My ex is like wtf and starts bugging out on me, I'm shitting bricks like what just happened.

Bro...idk if I should continue the story.

But yeah, share moments of your unluckiest times.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Needed a shit during my French exam. Was tickbox so for the most of it just guessed cuz I couldn't concentrate. Still passed It tho :kanyeshrug:

·
Registered
14,809 Posts
Yooooo omg OP that's fucking hilarious :hah: you had all the confidence in the world. I can just see your expression going from happy to horrified

·
Banned
0 Posts
Noyah said:
Fam, we've all had times where something has happened to us because we just have terrible luck.

You know, those days where nothing is going as planned, or you just get caught up in the worst circumstances for every scenario you're put in.

One night, I'm with my ex. I was taking this relationship really seriously as I thought she'd eventually be my wife so I was really faithful.

So one night we're together hanging out, and this other girl sends me a snapchat..

This other girl (this girl i tried to talk to, back in the days, but she got a boyfriend so we cut each other off, and eventually I got with my ex so me and this other girl never talked or anything and even before that the most we ever did was lightly flirt nothing more and just had each other on social media)

So this girl sends me a Snapchat and my girl jokingly says wow you got other girls sending you snaps and this and that. & I laugh and say it's nothing like that and even tell her to come closer so we can see the snap together.

Mind you, I did this because every time this other girl sends me a snap, it's of her and her boyfriend. We never exchange words it's always her ugly boyfriend in her snaps so that's what I was expecting.

Brah

My ex is like wtf and starts bugging out on me, I'm shitting bricks like what just happened.

Yes pls continue the story lmao

Shoulda made thread when it happened woulda been blassic thread

·
Registered
21,235 Posts
Noyah said:

Brah

:damn: ok dis OITNB season 4 cliff hanger.

·
Registered
16,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Backpacker said:
Yooooo omg OP that's fucking hilarious :hah: you had all the confidence in the world. I can just see your expression going from happy to horrified
Bro I was so laid back like even the way I was sitting completely changed.

It was like 20 degrees outside but I was sweating

1 - 9 of 9 Posts