Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wonder wat kanye ever did with that beat or sample..shit was crazy dope
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
35,081 Posts
Stop with this fucking thread now  !
Theres like 3,000 threads on this ! How would we know if he's gonna use it ??
We don't even know if he finished the beat or even rapped over it
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
925 Posts
Mikee_Star said:
Stop with this fucking thread now  !
Theres like 3,000 threads on this ! How would we know if he's gonna use it ??
We don't even know if he finished the beat or even rapped over it
deal with it, its a dope beat n it will fit on kanyes album perfectly there i sno theme for th slabum its a fantasy ne thing can happen
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,398 Posts
its not gonna be beat for the last fuckin time
any producer on this site can tell you they dont use every fuckin beat...dude was messin around and he couldnt vibe to it...maybe he uses it in the future but dont expect it
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,030 Posts
Justin said:
really, what's the obsession about this song?
I know right? Shit was a mad simple throwaway fucking around type beat that wouldn't fit with anything Ye is putting out now anyway. Yet everyone seems to love it. These stans are fickle as fuck, they just want what they can't have. If it leaked they'd soon call it wack.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
Girls said:
I know right? Shit was a mad simple throwaway fucking around type beat that wouldn't fit with anything Ye is putting out now anyway. Yet everyone seems to love it. These stans are fickle as fuck, they just want what they can't have. If it leaked they'd soon call it wack.
Yea not really
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
325 Posts
why can't people comprehend that in the video, Kanye was just running through samples... he throws on "The Big Beat" drums by Billy Squier just to fuck around AND THEN HE OBVIOUSLY MOVED ON when he started messing with the Som Imaginario sample... It's a process, he was just going through samples... end of story... this sample will most likely never become a beat produced by Kanye West... Period...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,284 Posts
Jesse said:
its not gonna be beat for the last fuckin time
any producer on this site can tell you they dont use every fuckin beat...dude was messin around and he couldnt vibe to it...maybe he uses it in the future but dont expect it
thank god someone understands. people have been hyped for like like 4 months over a minute clip of him messing around in the studio. do you know how many beats he probably makes? we dont even hear half of the music he makes.

i mean it would be cool if he did something with popular and the guitar beat, but dont get your hopes up. at least not from this video.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
35,368 Posts
This is the same when Game did that White Soft Porn song and never finished it and people wanted that song so much.
It would be cool if Ye does use it.
 
1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Top