Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
28,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mine is the opening of the dinner scene. All those beautiful black people dressed in all white sitting at the table. It was definitely eye catching. Major props to Vanessa Beecroft for coming up with such a brilliant looking scene.

·
Registered
35,081 Posts
The beginning when Dark Fantasy was playing and the pheonix crash landed on earth

·
Registered
8,031 Posts
The whole runaway scene to me was so dope. That Til background contrasting with the ballerinas black leotards looked amazing in HD. Him performing that whole song was amazing!!!

The intro is in a close second, with the power scene being my 3rd favorite.

·
Registered
21,416 Posts
My favorite scene would either be the very beginning (Dark Fantasy), or the end (Lost in the World).

I honestly got chills during the last scene.

·
Registered
33 Posts
to be it would have to be their talk bout the statues... "you try to tare it down. You rip the wings of the pheonix and they turn to stone and if dont burn, I will turn to stone."

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
the two scenes where the phoenix was sitting outside and kanYe was lookN out at her  the songs used at these times were perfect

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
My favorite is probably around the end of runaway where the ballerinas were frozen while the distortion was playing. Beautiful.

·
Registered
35,081 Posts
Kanye looked so short and stubby when he was running at the end
And his pants & shoes werent made for running like a cheetah

But the opening and closing scenes were the best
Except for the HORRIBLE affects on the Pheonix rising

·
Registered
10,046 Posts
i also liked after they put the turky on the table and she just starts screaming then u hear "Hell of a Life" just start playing with a crazy colorful explosion after.

·
Registered
10,046 Posts
i thought it was so funny when she was trying figure out how to use and hold the cup and kanye was just lookin at her like "this bitch is trippin" lol

1 - 20 of 105 Posts