Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
14,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
been had a girlfriend for like 7 months now and she's about as awesome as a girl can be (bumps kanye too) and I'm moving away next month and we'll only be able to see each other like 4 times a year but she wants to move away with me too as soon as she finishes school (2 years)

so I'm just wondering, what are yall thoughts & past experiences with long distance relationships?

·
Registered
10,293 Posts
I'm going through the same thing except, I'm going to new school and being that my girl is an international student doesn't help much. We'll see how it goes tho we're both willing to make it work.

G

·
Boywonder7 said:
I'm going through the same thing except, I'm going to new school and being that my girl is an international student doesn't help much. We'll see how it goes tho we're both willing to make it work.
it is what it is

·
Premium Member
33,972 Posts
a close friend of mine was in a long distance relationship with a guy from cali (we live in jersey). after a year she had an east coast boyfriend to go along with her west coast boyfriend.

·
Registered
7,460 Posts
It all depends. If yall can trust each other and stuff then go for it. I was in one with this girl for almost a year but now she lives where I do so it worked out for me. Some people simply can't handle it though

1 - 20 of 32 Posts