Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did you always want to be what youre majoring/training/hustling in?

I'm one of those rare exceptions tbh. In school they always said that what you want to be will change when you get older.  Yeeaaah right
Bitch ive wanted to bet the same thing since elementary school. Movie Director/Film Maker :slick:

on that tommy pickles swag :datass:

·
Registered
8,647 Posts
My dream job would be some kind of journalist. I'd love to write for a major music magazine or do some type of pop culture oriented journalism.

A medical examiner would work too. :allears:

·
Banned
165,645 Posts
My dream job would be to be a producer/ rapper or be a journalist writing movie reviews or music reviews (both of which are ridiculously risky)...
soo prolly a computer engineer or doctor.

·
Registered
6,971 Posts
I grew up being set on making it to the NBA but I had my hoop dreams deflated due to my heart condition & I had blacked out on the court way too many times but being an accountant has always been my backup dream job.

·
Banned
24,748 Posts
MaximusPrime said:
I grew up being set on making it to the NBA but I had my hoop dreams deflated due to my heart condition & I had blacked out on the court way too many times but being an accountant has always been my backup dream job.
Your hoop dreams deflate like a true fiends weight.

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Have/had ambitions on becoming a professional tennis player. Started really late (16, now I'm 18), but I believe I may have a chance if I make the college team and go on from there.

·
Premium Member
10,338 Posts
Trazers said:
Did you always want to be what youre majoring/training/hustling in?

I'm one of those rare exceptions tbh. In school they always said that what you want to be will change when you get older.  Yeeaaah right
Bitch ive wanted to bet the same thing since elementary school. Movie Director/Film Maker :slick:

on that tommy pickles swag :datass:
Swaaaaaag, that's what I'm studying!

:hat:

1 - 20 of 77 Posts