Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
89,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My choices were based on influence, skill, consistency, discography & other aspects that makes one become great in the art of making beats while using a point system. This isn't necessarily my favorites...it's really just based on the point system... this is what i came up with and i wish to see people throw their two cents in on whats hot and whats not. Last 6 i had to choose favorites since they were all tied in the categories i used to score. Hope you enjoy my list : )

Honorable Mentions -
RJD2

Swizz Beatz

Prince Paul

25. Easy Mo Bee

24. 9th Wonder

23. Large Professor

22. MF DOOM

21. Mannie Fresh

20. Havoc

19. The Alchemist

18. Q-Tip / The Ummah

17. The Neptunes

16. Timbaland

15. Dj Shadow

14. Dj Quik

13. Marley Marl

12. Madlib

11. Just Blaze

10. Pete Rock

9. The Bomb Squad

8. Rick Rubin

7. DJ Premier

6. Grandmaster Flash

5. Organized Noize

4. Kanye West

3. RZA

2. Dr. Dre

1. J Dilla

·
Premium Member
24,109 Posts
good to see someone give 9th wonder props i always see ppl complaining about him using the same drums or w/e, ****** respect the gawd :sarc2:

really like the list

·
Premium Member
74,325 Posts
Plato said:
RZA is my favorite producer of all time but I don't see Kanye as being the 4th all-time greatest producer. That's really the only issue I had.
We were saying earlier that it's not so much in the sense of making the music, but a producer also organize how the sound of the music will be presented. I'd say he's one of my favorites tbh.

And Organized Noise are probably my favorite.

·
Registered
10,485 Posts
JulianAniel said:
We were saying earlier that it's not so much in the sense of making the music, but a producer also organize how the sound of the music will be presented. I'd say he's one of my favorites tbh.

And Organized Noise are probably my favorite.
I get what you mean, Ye definitely excells at that. Organized Noize are dope too, they basically crafted OutKast's sound

1 - 20 of 21 Posts