Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Young Buck and G-Unit have clashed over the past few years, ever since Buck began publicly feuding with group leader 50 Cent. But even after all of the diss tracks and bad blood, Buck says that he wouldn’t mind rejoining the squad.

During an interview with DJ Whoo Kid, Buck said that he hasn’t spoken with Fif, Lloyd Banks or Tony Yayo in a while, but that if he was given the opportunity, he would record with the trio again.

"It’s been a long time since I’ve had any conversation with Banks, Yayo, 50 - anybody really through that camp over there. It’s been a long time since I heard your voice or had a conversation, and we’re having it on-air, live for the people," he said. "At the end of the day, we made history and I would never consider not being a chance for us to make history again if ever given the opportunity. My thing is, at the end of the day, we only get older out here in the situation, in life, and I came up at the same time. We got a lot of great moments that we had, but at the end of the day, the communication side of things fell apart. So salute everybody, even the ones who disagree with me saluting."

Buck says that he would reunite with G-Unit because life is short and he wouldn't want to miss out on an opportunity to try to make history. "I’m the type of individual who says, you know what? Let me let ‘em know that I’m still here. I don’t want to be one of them individuals that’s lost in the shuffle because I’m out here going through the struggle. Don’t lose me, because the struggle’s only making me harder and smarter at the same time."

:cmon:

What a bitch

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jessedeal said:
how does that make him a weak ass *****?
This ***** 50 been raping buck for a couple years now, released that taped phone call, completely fucked this *****. Then he come out "ugh, cashville i dont need g unit, im young buck", now he tryna get back up with g unit for a quick buck.

He talked alllll that shit about how fake yayo and 50 were and how he is the realest and "dont fuck with these fake ass ******" but now he will fuck with him cause he cant stand on his own = weak ass *****

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Freddie said:
I think it's pretty cool
If you wanna hear a g-unit reunion in 2012, you need to move the fuck on to better music. That shit wouldnt even be good, why would you want them to fail like dipset?

Buck better off branding his name instead of being a bum ass *****. How much work this ***** put in since being dropped? = weak ass *****

btw i love young buck..

·
Registered
11,640 Posts
Steele said:
1. Nobody in G Unit was talented other than 50
2. Nobody gives a fuck about Young Buck now, and nobody gave a fuck about him in the past.
3. I hate the term "At the end of the day".
1. .. What? Last I remember Banks had the last single that was actually decent. 50 fell off eons ago. Eons.
2. True doe
3. Okay.
greenvneck said:
jessedeal said:
how does that make him a weak ass *****?

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
bucktrice said:
not really a weak ass ***** for this..he just knows hes got a better chance of getting his bread up with 50 than by himself
He is a weak *****. If youre a real *****, then you stay true to your word and you stop associating with whoever the fuck your enemy is. Young Buck said ALLLLL that shit prior to this moment, and now when his babymomma want childsupport and his benz is getting confiscated, he's back knockin on 50's door to make money...thats a bitch move

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Scott Pilgrim said:
It's cause Buck knows he dead broke now and he needs Fiddy to help him.
Which is weak as fuck cause if he wouldve been on his grind he would easily be relevant today.

bucktrice said:
not really a weak ass ***** for this..he just knows hes got a better chance of getting his bread up with 50 than by himself
He has a better chance at NOT being a weak ass ***** and puttin in work and stackin his own bread. 

This lazy ass ***** = weak

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Weezy Stan said:
I literally read nothing of what OP had to say but I'm still furious people think Lloyd Banks is a good rapper when Buck can rap circles around him.
Maybe if Buck would take a few lessons from Banks about not being a lazy ass bum, more people would realize Buck is the better rapper. But nah, he just wanna use other ****** to put him BACK on smh.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts