Kanye to The banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know alot of you are disappointed with the album and I can understand that. I agree- it couldve been better.

I personally give it an 8.5/10. I think it's a GREAT fuckin album. And hey.... Ye and Jay didnt have to make this album for everybody. They made this for "fun" pretty much.

WTT was supposed to be ONLY 5 songs at first. Songs that we've already heard by now. Mostly remixes and G.O.O.D Friday songs.

So before you hate on it.... *cough* the admins *cough* Just remember... It's an "extra" album. The albums you SHOULD hate on are Jay Z's and Kanye's next solos. Why? Because they put effort into those to MAKE them good. WTT was just for fun... To experiment. And "extra" album.

-J
:hat:

·
Registered
701 Posts
its the kind of album that was made for people for are alredy jay and ye stans tbh.,

·
Registered
24,424 Posts
i agree 100% ...like this wasnt even supposed to be an album..it was suppossed to be a small ep with songs weve already heard and they gave us a really good album instead

thank you kanye and jay for a fun project we can all enjoy :worship:

·
Registered
37,178 Posts
JLeVRT said:
I know alot of you are disappointed with the album and I can understand that. I agree- it couldve been better.

I personally give it an 8.5/10. I think it's a GREAT fuckin album. And hey.... Ye and Jay didnt have to make this album for everybody. They made this for "fun" pretty much.

WTT was supposed to be ONLY 5 songs at first. Songs that we've already heard by now. Mostly remixes and G.O.O.D Friday songs.

So before you hate on it.... *cough* the admins *cough* Just remember... It's an "extra" album. The albums you SHOULD hate on are Jay Z's and Kanye's next solos. Why? Because they put effort into those to MAKE them good. WTT was just for fun... To experiment. And "extra" album.

-J
:hat:
yeah its not like they made it into a full length album to make shitloads of money and go on tour or anything....

oh wait.

nah but i love the album anyway

1 - 8 of 8 Posts