Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
15,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m so trash at messaging bitches I don’t know on instagram, tinder etc. :jordancry:

I rather get numbers and game a bih in public.

Which works best for y’all??

·
Banned
5,969 Posts
we live in a society where it is more likely to begin on the internet

·
Registered
8,349 Posts
I find it easier in person tbh, and the girls I can get in person tend to be better looking than the matches I’m getting on tinder and other dating apps

·
Registered
43,570 Posts
Kung Fu Kenny said:
I find it easier in person tbh, and the girls I can get in person tend to be better looking than the matches I’m getting on tinder and other dating apps
true.

Bitches in dating apps looking for people way out of their league that they think they want.

Irl you can show them you are what they want.

·
Banned
993 Posts
metoo movment ruined it

cant hit on women without them assuming u want to take it away from them

·
Registered
12,552 Posts
Americunt said:
true.

Bitches in dating apps looking for people way out of their league that they think they want.

This

I stg with online dating, their standards skyrocket

·
Registered
15,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Americunt said:
true.

Facts

·
Registered
7,493 Posts
Buryly said:
This

I stg with online dating, their standards skyrocket
Ain’t that the fucking truth lmao

You got 5’s on there tryna fuck with rich PMF’s when they would probably let you beat if you approached them in person

That shit kinda piss me off like settle down hoe

·
Registered
984 Posts
DrizzyTaughtMe said:

You got 5’s on there tryna fuck with rich PMF’s when they would probably let you beat if you approached them in person

:dead:

·
Banned
9,116 Posts
I do better in real life since I'm average as fuck looking but I can't approach girls in real life with my ugly ass. They'd laugh in my face or something. 

Only way I've ever gotten girls in real life is by working with them or sitting by them in class. Cause that's when it's not awkward to go up and talk with them since you spend all day together.

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
DrizzyTaughtMe said:

we doin the same tho

·
Registered
12,552 Posts
Cudderwalks said:
I do better in real life since I'm average as fuck looking but I can't approach girls in real life with my ugly ass. They'd laugh in my face or something. 

Only way I've ever gotten girls in real life is by working with them or sitting by them in class. Cause that's when it's not awkward to go up and talk with them since you spend all day together.
I really feel you  :jordancry:

I’m not necessarily “ugly” (in my opinion) but approaching females right out of the blue is very tough and feels awkward, plus I won’t know wtf to talk about

·
Registered
9,247 Posts
Depends. I don’t mind either but it’s usually real life. Women are a lot more humbled in real life encounters, and you can tell whether you’re wasting your time or not easier.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts