we runnin the scouts

https://thescotts.lnk.to/THESCOTTS

How yall feel about Cudi and Trav’s new single,
and who’s hyped for the collab album?

WZRD•Kids See Ghosts•THE SCOTTS

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Don't like Trav much so I'm not very hyped about this. Would prefer a Cud solo. Gonna listen to it either way tho. Maybe it'll surprise me.

Would really like if Cudi did SB2H type of stuff more, but it's understandable that he won't cos the reception overall was so negative. It's a cult classic tho.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Real Joker said:
Don't like Trav much so I'm not very hyped about this. Would prefer a Cud solo. Gonna listen to it either way tho. Maybe it'll surprise me.

Would really like if Cudi did SB2H type of stuff more, but it's understandable that he won't cos the reception overall was so negative. It's a cult classic tho.
i feel you. I personally love Cudi raps, it’s how he first made his impact. And i really do love SB2H, and just generally any track Cudi sings on like on PP&DS. but i’m down for some for him making some hits before ENTERGALACTIC next year. Cudi still got one of the most unique voices in hip hop.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
OftenTheFav said:
i feel you. I personally love Cudi raps, it’s how he first made his impact. And i really do love SB2H, and just generally any track Cudi sings on like on PP&DS. but i’m down for some for him making some hits before ENTERGALACTIC next year. Cudi still got one of the most unique voices in hip hop.
Yeah, Cudi rapping can be magnificent. MOTM1 is a top 10 album of all time IMO.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts