Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why is Kanye considered an asshole? Sure he has done some stupid things before, but Kanye has never been to jail, has never stabbed, shot or killed anyone! Look at Jay-Z, Tupac. All you hear is those 2 being glorified like saints, I love the 2 of them but Jigga stabbed some guy and pac shot an off duty police officer and went to jail for sexual assault. Kanye stole a mic of some country singer at an award show and the world react like he walked up on stage, slapped her in the face with his dick, then stabbed her, then pissed on her. Eminem is no fucking angel either and look at the amount of dickriders hes got. Kanye is probably the best behaved rapper around, he dosn't throw disses around like most people, Kanye just does him.  Well, end of rant

·
Premium Member
33,300 Posts
you don't have to go to jail or kill anyone to be an asshole.

you guys need to stop getting you panties in a bunch over kanye west.

·
Premium Member
47,257 Posts
Kanye West grabs the mic of Taylor Swift - Told his career is over.

Chris Brown beats the fuck out of Rihanna - Number one single.

·
Registered
13,275 Posts
Chris brown physically hurt Rihanna and he got off the hook easier than kanye. Really shows how fucked up the media is

·
Premium Member
8,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
DarkTwistedReality said:
Chris brown physically hurt Rihanna and he got off the hook easier than kanye. Really shows how fucked up the media is
yup, I left that out, but there is a very modern, relevent example of what I was trying to say

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Irish said:
Kanye West grabs the mic of Taylor Swift - Told his career is over.

Chris Brown beats the fuck out of Rihanna - Number one single.
why though? Cause Kanye isn't gonna make a wreck of himself to show remorse? Just cause he's got more to lose and less to sympathize for?

:dno:

·
Banned
7,874 Posts
yup but i've come to terms that we can't do anything about it so there's no point in getting frustrated over it. it still pisses me off from time to time but fuck them cause yeezy da gawdd

·
Premium Member
8,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
808s&Heartbreak said:
Forreal... the fuck... asshole just got a whole new definition according to these dudes.
no, but if 2pac or jay arent considered assholes, then Kanye definitly shouldnt be.

·
Banned
5,206 Posts
Base Mason said:
no, but if 2pac or jay arent considered assholes, then Kanye definitly shouldnt be.
None of you know Ye in real life, therefore no one knows if Ye is such. But tbh, who cares? :dno: leave it, this thread wont change anything, its neutral, no one actually cares really.

·
Banned
18,273 Posts
Ye hates white people :dno:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts