Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
12,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I hate being the person that always gives advice to other people, but can't do shit about their own love life.

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
WestFan said:

I hate being the person that always gives advice to other people, but can't do shit about their own love life.
It's easier to look outside someone else's situation because we have a clear palette and no emotional attachment. As for determining things for ourselves, we're wrapped in our emotions to the point we can't see things clearly or rationally.

·
Registered
7,853 Posts
WestFan said:

Story of my muthafuckin' life bro. I'm right there with ya.

·
Registered
9,786 Posts
WestFan said:

:worship:

·
Registered
8,053 Posts
WestFan said:

so true. it's like who do you turn to when you need help you know?

·
Registered
8,775 Posts
mmonty86 said:
It's easier to look outside someone else's situation because we have a clear palette and no emotional attachment. As for determining things for ourselves, we're wrapped in our emotions to the point we can't see things clearly or rationally.
boom headshot

·
Premium Member
20,248 Posts
mmonty86 said:
you're one of my favorite members btw

·
Registered
12,406 Posts
WestFan said:

TheFittedFanatic said:
Story of my muthafuckin' life bro. I'm right there with ya.

·
Registered
7,259 Posts
WestFan said:

HOES AiN'T SHIT DAWG..

·
Registered
12,406 Posts
mmonty86 said:
Love is blind

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
x100.

I think I have decent advice just because ive been there.. Wish I had more balls when it comes to the ladies though.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts