Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
18,208 Posts
Girls are all the same. Sometime you think one or two are different but then you find out that they're really just the same. Girls are superficial, dramatic, and fickle.

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Dick Whitman said:
Girls are all the same. Sometime you think one or two are different but then you find out that they're really just the same. Girls are superficial, dramatic, and fickle.
Truer words have never been spoken.  Nothing I do is ever going to be for a bitch anymore because it all just ends up the same shit anyway.  I made a topic awhile ago about a girl I was fucking.  She started telling me about  some guy she likes and I'm really tempted to post a picture of this dude, it makes me fucking face palm so hard everytime I think about it. 

·
Premium Member
11,905 Posts
Dick Whitman said:
I got a girl in my life that is none of the things you listed. She's like... Not boy ish but not girl ish cause she hates drama, making a big deal out of stuff and so on.

But she's like 1/10000

·
Registered
32,637 Posts
They Shootin said:
Seriously. 

They have absolutely no idea what they are doing with themselves.
truth. Some girls really have no idea what's good for them and what they really want.

:cmon: its kind of ridiculous

·
Registered
18,208 Posts
Also, I HATE girls who cry and complain about how guys are jerks and how they just want a loving relationship when they  constantly mess around with random dudes and notoriously go after the assholes. How can you cry about heartbreak but act like a slut?

There was this one chick at my school who was super pro-feminist and would always post the most annoying Facebook statuses like "thinking of turning lesbian, guys are such assholes" when she was giving handjobs to random guys in my fraternity and whoring herself out. Like bitch, seriously?

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Dick Whitman said:
Also, I HATE girls who cry and complain about how guys are jerks and how they just want a loving relationship when they  constantly mess around with random dudes and notoriously go after the assholes. How can you cry about heartbreak but be a slut?

There was this one chick at my school who was super pro-feminist and would always post the most annoying Facebook statuses like "thinking of turning lesbian, guys are such assholes" when she was giving handjobs to random guys in my fraternity and whoring herself out. Like bitch, seriously?
All they do is make excuses.  This one told me she was attracted to me and she was horny so she went with it but she didnt want it to become anything more than friends because mentally we have an "age gap" but bitch is like 3 years older than me, its the most retarded thing I've ever heard.  This bitch was on my dick for like a 3 weeks straight before she decided that I'm just a "fresh faced" college student. 

1 - 20 of 131 Posts