Kanye to The banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The fans, critics, are split between it being good, great, bad, and horrible. I like these kind of albums. Everyone has a different taste. Its either a "I love it" or "I hate it" album. Thats just me though.

·
Registered
336 Posts
The worst thing that can happen is that no one gives a shit. At least people give a shit, some way or the other.

·
Registered
8,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SomeDude said:
The worst thing that can happen is that no one gives a shit. At least people give a shit, some way or the other.
Yea. Its kinda smart if you ask me.

·
Registered
332 Posts
personally i thing it is one of the best of this decade because evry song is good in its on way...what makes complains is that this album rep the diversity with influences from africa america europe asia...and some are too traditional to really appreciate this album.

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
B said:
See I disagree with you. I don't think the album overtly great or terrible. It's just okay. And to me that was the worst scenario.

Something being average, or not making a deep impression (either positive or negative) is the WORST thing art can do. I guess I see what you mean about it polarizing fans. But I'm not really finding this album to be musically polarizing.
Well, it's no MBDTF.... it's just a "showoff" album to solidify their places at the top. :dno:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts