Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a fan of Kendrick Lamar but I swear some of you fans are fucking annoying. He's top 5 right now but you guys are making it like this nigga is beyond the rap game. He hasn't even had a album come out yet and while most of you might think he's blowing up, most people don't even know who he is. Some of his lyrics are almost average but yet this nigga could say "I like Big Macs with cheese" and you niggas would probably say "OMFG that's the best line I've heard this guy is a pure genius. I don't even know what it meant but that shit is beyond mankind." Y'all are so close to Lil B fans. For example:
rebel23 said:
No he said his raps are average. When every line he spits is GOAT status

·
Banned
20,397 Posts
Duke1fan90 said:
I'm a fan of Kendrick Lamar but I swear some of you fans are fucking annoying. He's top 5 right now but you guys are making it like this nigga is beyond the rap game. He hasn't even had a album come out yet and while most of you might think he's blowing up, most people don't even know who he is. Some of his lyrics are almost average but yet this nigga could say "I like Big Macs with cheese" and you niggas would probably say "OMFG that's the best line I've heard this guy is a pure genius. I don't even know what it meant but that shit is beyond mankind." Y'all are so close to Lil B fans.
shut the fuck up

you aren't special, this didn't deserve it's own post

a waste of my time reading it while you regurgitate pointless generalizations that have no basis in reality

·
Registered
65,913 Posts
Duke1fan90 said:
I'm a fan of Kendrick Lamar but I swear some of you fans are fucking annoying. He's top 5 right now but you guys are making it like this nigga is beyond the rap game. He hasn't even had a album come out yet and while most of you might think he's blowing up, most people don't even know who he is. Some of his lyrics are almost average but yet this nigga could say "I like Big Macs with cheese" and you niggas would probably say "OMFG that's the best line I've heard this guy is a pure genius. I don't even know what it meant but that shit is beyond mankind." Y'all are so close to Lil B fans.
stay in the drake section then come talk to me.

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
neph27 said:
shut the fuck up

a waste of my time reading it while you regurgitate pointless generalizations that have no basis in reality
Sure.

·
Premium Member
121,462 Posts
Duke1fan90 said:
shut the fuck up

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
rebel23 said:
Jcole who's that nigga?
an alright rapper who people like to call a "real lyricist"
Im not even into rappity rap like that but Cole isn't as great as people make him out to be
he cool though

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
Mr. Yeezy said:
you say cole stans are worse than k dot, but you forget the worst stans of all time
lol cole stans are way worse than drake stans
they the stans that think they're too cool to sit at the drake table, but still want to overly simp their women

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.