Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
260,958 Posts
Dennis Roadman said:
Let's see your team :jordanok:
Jrue/Kawhi/Bron/Tristan/Adams

would be weird since Adams/Tristan would clog the paint and that's where Bron is best but you'd get a shit ton of offensive rebounds and I have 5 elite defenders and 3 shot creators and 4-5 elite defenders
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
38,552 Posts
Synopsis said:
Jrue/Kawhi/Bron/Tristan/Adams

would be weird since Adams/Tristan would clog the paint and that's where Bron is best but you'd get a shit ton of offensive rebounds and I have 5 elite defenders and 3 shot creators and 4-5 elite defenders
not enough offense lmao. adams and tristian alone struggle to score. kawai lebron giving u 20-25. jrue giving u a calm 15
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
260,958 Posts
no ***** said:
not enough offense lmao. adams and tristian alone struggle to score. kawai lebron giving u 20-25. jrue giving u a calm 15
offense isn't gonna matter, you won't win against them in a shootout.

slow the game down to incredibly slow levels, create as many extra possessions as possible with offensive rebounds
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
38,552 Posts
Synopsis said:
offense isn't gonna matter, you won't win against them in a shootout.

slow the game down to incredibly slow levels, create as many extra possessions as possible with offensive rebounds
theres no possible defense in the world that can lock them all of them up.

3 pts is worth more than 2
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
70,065 Posts
Synopsis said:
Jrue/Kawhi/Bron/Tristan/Adams

would be weird since Adams/Tristan would clog the paint and that's where Bron is best but you'd get a shit ton of offensive rebounds and I have 5 elite defenders and 3 shot creators and 4-5 elite defenders
Warriors in 3
 
1 - 20 of 77 Posts
Top