Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
12,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Or like younger boys being like I will marry him now or whatever

Imagine guys did that to little girls :dead: shits kinda fucked up how much of a double standard there is

·
Banned
6,385 Posts
double standards like this will always exist, like how when a male student has sexual relations with their teacher everyone is like, damn that kids lucky, why did he tell? and all this bullshit, while if it was a female student with a male teacher the teacher would be fucking crucified.

·
Registered
12,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
anth said:
double standards like this will always exist, like how when a male student has sexual relations with their teacher everyone is like, damn that kids lucky, why did he tell? and all this bullshit, while if it was a female student with a male teacher the teacher would be fucking crucified.
V true man it's crazy

·
Premium Member
17,948 Posts
anth said:
the law penalizes both instances in the same manner unless you're just talking general perception by teenagers

·
Banned
6,385 Posts
blif said:
the law penalizes both instances in the same manner unless you're just talking general perception by teenagers
they penalize both but the publics perception is different, you go on news articles and look at the comments and its two complete different views. People don't seem to think a boy can be victim of molestation by a teacher, "naw that kids stupid for tellin on her that woulda been great!" that shits littered in the comments, by grown ass men

·
Premium Member
17,948 Posts
anth said:
they penalize both but the publics perception is different, you go on news articles and look at the comments and its two complete different views. People don't seem to think a boy can be victim of molestation by a teacher, "naw that kids stupid for tellin on her that woulda been great!" that shits littered in the comments, by grown ass men
that's true but a good amount of people don't actually know that a child cannot consent to sexual activity

·
Banned
6,385 Posts
blif said:
that's true but a good amount of people don't actually know that a child cannot consent to sexual activity
yeah which is why when they crucify teachers who are with female students it makes it even worse. I'm not saying its right to be with either male or female students as a teacher, but I'm aware that it can be consensual and that sometimes kids do want to have sex with older people. So many people believe that females are just always molested 100% of the time and its never consensual, and they say that the boy is a pussy for telling, or he's so lucky.

·
Premium Member
17,948 Posts
anth said:
yeah which is why when they crucify teachers who are with female students it makes it even worse. I'm not saying its right to be with either male or female students as a teacher, but I'm aware that it can be consensual and that sometimes kids do want to have sex with older people. So many people believe that females are just always molested 100% of the time and its never consensual, and they say that the boy is a pussy for telling, or he's so lucky.
some people just can't identify a serious situation, then when these kids commit suicide or shoot up a school people wonder what's wrong with the kids

·
Registered
10,641 Posts
anth said:
Honestly a lot of the time when it comes to sexual taboos concerning women I think a lot of it has to do with dick size/penis envy. Like with the whole "purity" thing, or interracial relationships. Anxiety that your dick might not even compare, even if it's merely on a theoretical level.

Also the whole idea that men tend to be more aggressive during sex, women more passive. It conjures uncomfortable images and feelings within a lot of people.

·
Banned
6,385 Posts
blif said:
some people just can't identify a serious situation, then when these kids commit suicide or shoot up a school people wonder what's wrong with the kids
yeah its all fucked to be honest, people never think about different perspectives in these situations

·
Banned
6,385 Posts
Crimson_Ark said:
Honestly a lot of the time when it comes to sexual taboos concerning women I think a lot of it has to do with dick size/penis envy. Like with the whole "purity" thing, or interracial relationships. Anxiety that your dick might not even compare, even if it's merely on a theoretical level. That and also the whole idea that men tend to be more aggressive during sex, women more passive. It conjures uncomfortable images and feelings within a lot of people.
I know there's obviously alot of things wrong with sex between a grown man and a kid but I mean it's like you KNOW there are students who talk about how teachers are cute and shit. I'm not saying by any means that its okay, but its not like in 100% of these situations the female student was molested or raped. Just how every situation between a teacher and a male student ISN'T great or amazing for the kid.

·
Banned
6,385 Posts
Xavier said:
I mean, it depends though. cause it's kinda how I a man can't really be raped by a female (talked into it sure, but raped nah) a guy can rape a girl though, even without her will.

things like that make it hard to put both of them in the same light
a man can be raped by a woman what are you talking about?

·
Registered
23,026 Posts
Xavier said:
I mean, it depends though. cause it's kinda how I a man can't really be raped by a female (talked into it sure, but raped nah) a guy can rape a girl though, even without her will.

things like that make it hard to put both of them in the same light
***** what :what:

·
Banned
18,034 Posts
anth said:
a man can be raped by a woman what are you talking about?
i think he's saying it's harder for a woman to physically force herself on a guy, than it is for a guy to force himself on a woman

·
Banned
6,385 Posts
TRUEGRIT said:
i think he's saying it's harder for a woman to physically force herself on a guy, than it is for a guy to force himself on a woman
oh I mean yeah of course it is, but thats not how he worded it at all

1 - 20 of 52 Posts