Kanye to The banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Banned
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Totally, without a doubt, 100%, you're retarded if you didn't realize this upon hearing the first 5 words, WROTE GUNPLAY'S VERSE ON CARTOON & CEREAL.

I mean, yeah, the dude serves his purpose by adding for the background noise, but the only reason his "volatile, resonant, breath-taking," verse was at all audible was because K.dot completely wrote that shit for him. Honestly, pull up any of that dudes other music and tell me he can even spell out one grammatical sentence. Dude is a fucking straight A simian. I'm only sayin' this because I've seen ppl saying that Kendrick got "ethered," on his own song. Give me a fucking break dude, that's like saying Dre ethered Kendrick with his own flow and words on The Recipe.

Even so, would you really expect something like that come from this?:
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhsgv3mW4l1Qld2lWo

·
Banned
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The funny thing is, Kendrick probably even acted out the whole verse in the studio for him - voice tone, measure and all. He probably couldnt give him a sheet of paper with the verse on it because that chimp would've probably screamed himself hoarse for 8 bars.

G

·
So you've decided I have some type of mental deficiency because I didnt realize in 5 words that Kendrick wrote some guys verse?

·
Banned
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hahaha, I listened to some of them, but I admit I didn't make it through a single song, (I literally couldn't I thought I was going to endure a hemorrhage.)

But if you can't see the difference than you're kinda dense. It's so obvious it's not even funny.

Compare that verse to quotes from these songs:

"Big boy bidness. ya im ignant. so what im gettin it?"

"STRAIGHT UP MENACE GOIABDFOIDAFU CONDOM IM IN IT WE SUAD EWEED UP!!!!!!!!!!"

"GO. GO. I GUESS I'M THE DOPE TYPE. HE O.P.E. HE O.P.E. SHOW ME WHAT YOU DON'T LIKE. ME AND MONEY COOL LIKE A JUNKY AND A SPOON. (?)"

"I AM A MENACE. I AM A MENACE. I AM A MENACE. U KNOW WHAT IM TALKIN BOUT. YOU KNOW WHAT IM TALKIN BOUT. YOU KNOW WHAT IM TALKIN BOUT. I AM Z STREETS."

"I AM A STRAIGHT UP MENACE WHAOU;DFA;O CONDOM IM IN IT AOSDIFASOIDJF YOU KNOW IM HANDLIN DAT WHIP IT QUICK SCRAMBLE HER EGGS ADUFHASDPIFHI *****"

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.