Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
19,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright this has been killing my girl for a few days and she's been asking everyone who has ever heard the song..

At the end of Take One For The Team when Kanye says "all the bad model bitches they love to date.." and "check my swag and get up to date" - did he take these lines from another song of his?

I googled it and an Ice Cube song came up but I think it's from something more recent.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Kanye says it in Pretty Girl Rock (Remix) not sure If he took it from anyone before that though.

·
Registered
137 Posts
while we're asking questions...

Nicki Minaj's verse in the original Monster (the G.O.O.D. Fridays version) and the album version is different.

the part where Nicki says "I think me, you, and _____ Friday" the underlined portion is scratched out.

however on the album version Nicki says "I think me, you, and em? Friday"

what is the change and why was it scratched out in the original version?

·
Registered
19,906 Posts
me you and amb refering to amber rose
nikemater said:

Nicki Minaj's verse in the original Monster (the G.O.O.D. Fridays version) and the album version is different.

the part where Nicki says "I think me, you, and _____ Friday" the underlined portion is scratched out.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
nikemater said:

I believe it was originally "I think me, you and Amb (Amber Rose) should menage Friday".
Possibly changed because Amber, then dating Wiz, would probably not want to be mentioned on her ex's song having a threesome with him and Nicki and probably asked them to edit it out.

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
Justryin said:
:h5: why does : hah : smiley turn into a dam smiley face now?
Apparently, it's overused, or disrespectful....

Long Story Short: Some bitchmade niggas complained and now we're limited to the places we can use that smiley :okay:

·
Registered
615 Posts
JLeVRT said:
Apparently, it's overused, or disrespectful....

Long Story Short: Some bitchmade niggas complained and now we're limited to the places we can use that smiley :okay:
WTF :facepalm: ight thanks for the info fam.

N

·
0 Posts
nikemater said:

If you also see the live performance in Yankee stadium when nicki says "I think you me and-" and Kanye yells into is mic and cuts it off

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Bozav said:
If you also see the live performance in Yankee stadium when nicki says "I think you me and-" and Kanye yells into is mic and cuts it off
lolololololololololololz link? bouta google this

1 - 20 of 25 Posts