Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kanye put me on this quote, when he recited it during the VH1 Storytellers, it's from The Dark Knight movie but this quote is just straight truth.

:psyboom:

·
Premium Member
18,982 Posts
t. said:
more interested in this story tbh :allears:
i entered the wendy's with a group of my peers, and my heart was already set in the number 6, spicy chicken sandwich combo meal for those unfamiliar with wendy's menu. when it was my time to order, i stepped to the register and saw an advertisement for the spicy guacamole chicken sandwich behind the register. i faced a dilemma. the number 6 was 70 cents cheaper, but it 70 cents seems to be a fair price to pay for guac and bacon. despite being pretty broke, i opted for the more expensive meal. i'm glad i did. when i was leaving the restaurant, i realized i had passed an ad for that same sandwich i had just had the pleasure of eating. had i seen it earlier, the dilemma would have been solved before i got to the register. it's all good though, cuz you either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become a villain.

tl;dr  version
link_815 said:
i just had a guacamole chicken sandwich at wnedy's.

and the dark knight was amazing.

·
Premium Member
6,295 Posts
link_815 said:
i entered the wendy's with a group of my peers, and my heart was already set in the number 6, spicy chicken sandwich combo meal for those unfamiliar with wendy's menu. when it was my time to order, i stepped to the register and saw an advertisement for the spicy guacamole chicken sandwich behind the register. i faced a dilemma. the number 6 was 70 cents cheaper, but it 70 cents seems to be a fair price to pay for guac and bacon. despite being pretty broke, i opted for the more expensive meal. i'm glad i did. when i was leaving the restaurant, i realized i had passed an ad for that same sandwich i had just had the pleasure of eating. had i seen it earlier, the dilemma would have been solved before i got to the register. it's all good though, cuz you either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become a villain.

tl;dr  version
damn son that shit changed the way i view things always go for the spicy guac chicken sandwich from now on :datass:

·
Registered
11,021 Posts
link_815 said:

tl;dr  version
post of the week tbh

R

·
0 Posts
link_815 said:

tl;dr  version
beautiful

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
link_815 said:

tl;dr  version
goat post tbh

·
Registered
6,805 Posts
link_815 said:

tl;dr  version
this is the best post ever

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
link_815 said:

tl;dr  version
:mindfk:

1 - 20 of 55 Posts