Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
17,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone else noticed this in articles about Kanye? They ALWAYS mention Kim, even when the article is about his music. :notsureif:

It almost seems like he's known in the mainstream as Kim's boyfriend first, and a rapper second.

shit bothers me, breh

·
Registered
47,646 Posts
It sucks too....but just like most of the backlash he receives, he brought it upon himself. He knew (or atleast he should have known) what he was getting himself into by dating Kim K, that's automatic hate and paps (which by Flashing Lights it was evident that he hated them).

It's just like if this "North" name rumor is true...you can't complain about America/social media being all in your business, when you make such an "attention seeking" decision like that...if they didn't want attention, they would keep it simple (something like Mary or Katy) and move out the country, but this is Kanye West we're talking about, everything he does just has to be polarizing or he won't agree to do it

·
Registered
11,466 Posts
Shit, that's what happens when you get with someone just as famous as you

Was hoping Yeezus would remind people he is one of the best rappers ever but sadly I don't think so

·
Registered
14,714 Posts
That's how my mom she's when I came home in Tuesday she was like what you buy I said kanye west new album she was like oh that's kim kardashian boyfriend I was like yea

·
Registered
4,165 Posts
He said it himself.

"I fight in my position of being a very commercial celebrity boyfriend, I fight to push culture forward every chance I get."

·
Registered
47,646 Posts
kimotrip said:
Shit, that's what happens when you get with someone just as famous as you

Was hoping Yeezus would remind people he is one of the best rappers ever but sadly I don't think so
yea was hoping it would shut everybody up like MBDTF did...but from the reactions I've seen, most people wanna forget Yeezus ever happened

·
Read Only
45,460 Posts
Let's be real.

Knocking up one of the biggest media whores on TV >>>>>> Promotiong for your next album.

Soon as I heard that happened, I knew he wasn't promoting shit on his next album. :kanyeshrug:

·
Read Only
45,460 Posts
kimotrip said:
Was hoping Yeezus would remind people he is one of the best rappers ever
Do you remember where we first met/Ok, I don't remember where we first met

/bars

Eatin' ass

That line deserves the Tunechi seal of approval.

·
Banned
2,533 Posts
Lil Kim...Jong Un said:
well it was really bad earlier this year

literally every other picture was a paparazzi picture with Kim
No doubt he gets a lot of pictures with Kim. But they are both very high profile people and are a couple. Soooo it's gonna happen fam

·
Registered
17,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ajani Nanabuluku said:
Do you remember where we first met/Ok, I don't remember where we first met

/bars

Eatin' ass

That line deserves the Tunechi seal of approval.
ain't nothing wrong with admitting to eatin ass breh :fly:

you need to step yo ass eatin game up.

·
Read Only
45,460 Posts
Lil Kim...Jong Un said:
ain't nothing wrong with admitting to eatin ass breh :fly:

you need to step yo ass eatin game up.
YOur pussy's so good I need to crash
----
Eatin asian pussy all I need was sweet and sour sauce.

Tunechi-par lyrics bruh.

Only Based God can rap bout eatin ass.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts