Kanye to The banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,518 Posts
Man you must really like the track, one thread wasn't good enough for you.

I wonder if it's awkward in the studio since it was Cudi's idea to leave, and Kanye is just there the whole time thinking "He really fucked up, why did he have to leave? We could've make another chart topping hit album"
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,910 Posts
Bookfiend said:
Man you must really like the track, one thread wasn't good enough for you.

I wonder if it's awkward in the studio since it was Cudi's idea to leave, and Kanye is just there the whole time thinking "He really fucked up, why did he have to leave? We could've make another chart topping hit album"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bookfiend said:
Man you must really like the track, one thread wasn't good enough for you.

I wonder if it's awkward in the studio since it was Cudi's idea to leave, and Kanye is just there the whole time thinking "He really fucked up, why did he have to leave? We could've make another chart topping hit album"
:hah: sorry :sadblu:

Tbh Cudi said that he called Ye and he said he understood and agreed with the decision.. Maybe he hung up the phone and went in a total rant on Cudi... Feeling betrayed and shit but didnt tell him :ohno: ye and cudi wtt >>>>
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OdiEtAmo said:
At first i cringed at cudi's off key let me GOOOO but now i love it so much
if you love it so much then why'd you let it groooow on ya :he:

Sentence makes no sense deal with it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,518 Posts
Guizmo said:
:hah: sorry :sadblu:

Tbh Cudi said that he called Ye and he said he understood and agreed with the decision.. Maybe he hung up the phone and went in a total rant on Cudi... Feeling betrayed and shit but didnt tell him :ohno: ye and cudi wtt >>>>
Well if I was Cudi, I'd want to try something on my own because Cudi only showed up once in Cruel Summer, which was kind of a weak song.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bookfiend said:
Well if I was Cudi, I'd want to try something on my own because Cudi only showed up once in Cruel Summer, which was kind of a weak song.
tru.. Yeah for me I understand his decision. But he needs to comeback foe MOTM 3 and a collab with Ye
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top