Kanye to The banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When Lupe said "real niggas up again"....that nigga meant it, man.  LSW movement for real.

Lasers
Stay
Winning!

Just wanted to say I'm so friggen proud of all of ya'll.  This movement was incredible. Especially those who organized and attended Fiasco Friday even when we got a release date to show them snakes at Atlantic that we aren't playing.

Not trying to sound corny, but don't give up on your dreams and really embrace this movement.  Anything is possible.  I'm writing a novel right now and this ish is inspring me to do my absolute best.  Big ups to all my lasers.

LSW formally known as LSL!

Finish this off with token inspirational tune..

W

·
0 Posts
Versa said:
When Lupe said "real niggas up again"....that nigga meant it, man.  LSW movement for real.

Lasers
Stay
Winning!

Just wanted to say I'm so friggen proud of all of ya'll.  This movement was incredible. Especially those who organized and attended Fiasco Friday even when we got a release date to show them snakes at Atlantic that we aren't playing.

Not trying to sound corny, but don't give up on your dreams and really embrace this movement.  Anything is possible.  I'm writing a novel right now and this ish is inspring me to do my absolute best.  Big ups to all my lasers.

LSW formally known as LSL!

Finish this off with token inspirational tune..

Cosign.

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
Love Always Shines Everytime Remember 2 Smile

1 - 11 of 11 Posts