Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
39,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I hit up my homie Ryder last night and he told me we gotta do some shit together and I was like aite. I'm not telling what tho. But then I find out this dude has a fucking armored van parked in his driveway like wtf how can you afford this and how did you get this. He was like stfu. Thats when he started bitching to me. Every day since I got home this loser has been knocking my driving. My driving is aite man!! Chill the fuck out. He's crazy fam. And he won't put damn those damn blunts every time I look at him he smoking some shit. But anyway once we did what we had to do i drove him to this garage and he continued to be a fucking bitch to me. What should I do yall?

·
Banned
39,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
vickstah said:
I don't understand ...
basically my homie Ryder is a bitch. Been nothing but an asshole lately. But he's also been reppin my set since the beginning. What should I do? I already told him yo you're a fucking mark bruh but he still keeping it up. I can't let this go on.

Btw he got so much fucking weed growing in his backyard and he been talking to these cops lately maybe I could use those against him

·
Banned
39,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This dude told me he wants me to help him rob a military base too...LMAO he crazy

·
Banned
39,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Space Jam Cow said:
Stop hanging out with him?
he lives next door to me and he part of my set

·
Registered
7,132 Posts
Grand Kaiser said:
basically my homie Ryder is a bitch. Been nothing but an asshole lately. But he's also been reppin my set since the beginning. What should I do? I already told him yo you're a fucking mark bruh but he still keeping it up. I can't let this go on.

Btw he got so much fucking weed growing in his backyard and he been talking to these cops lately maybe I could use those against him
just cut him out of your life. no point in wasting time on people you can't mesh well with

·
Banned
39,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
vickstah said:
just cut him out of your life. no point in wasting time on people you can't mesh well with
man he lives next door. I can't cut him off that's disrespectful for the street. I'll give him some time but he been asking me to do shit with him lately

·
Banned
39,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
JesusRidingADinosaur said:
Ryder? Is that his real name? :hah:
yeah shit is CORNY

·
Banned
39,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Bruh looks exactly like Eazy E too