Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Premium Member
224,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:epic:

Okay, fuck other way-too-long thread I made about how I was disappointed with MBDTF with the random noobs flaming... My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy is.... wow.

It ain't some alternative-type music with a whole bunch of half-singing half-rapping songs or whatever, not a bunch of Runaways and not a bunch of Never See Me Agains and not a bunch of Lost In The Worlds like I thought... wow, I totally misread this album. Dark Fantasy, Blame Game, Hell of a Life... Lost In The World.... and then how he's re-worked Devil In A New Dress, All of the Lights, Lost In The World, and Blame Game... it's still not really exactly what I expected but he more than makes up for it with some specific songs. Still not sure how crazy I am about Monster and So Appalled being on the album, though.

This is better than Graduation, at the very least.

The only thing I hate about this album..... WHY THE FUCK ARE LOST IN THE WORLD AND WHO WILL SURVIVE IN AMERICA TWO DIFFERENT TRACKS MANE FUCK DAT SHIT TO THE GRAVE

AND YO! BBALLER! THE SONGS AIN'T LONG AS FUCK!!!!

/humility

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Great album but woulda been better if i avoided leaks tbh.
That guitar on diand is so epic. Caught me off guard

·
0 Posts
Tito. said:
Okay, fuck other way-too-long thread I made about how I was disappointed with MBDTF with the random noobs flaming... My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy is.... wow.

It ain't some alternative-type music with a whole bunch of half-singing half-rapping songs or whatever, not a bunch of Runaways and not a bunch of Never See Me Agains and not a bunch of Lost In The Worlds like I thought... wow, I totally misread this album. Dark Fantasy, Blame Game, Hell of a Life... Lost In The World.... and then how he's re-worked Devil In A New Dress, All of the Lights, Lost In The World, and Blame Game... it's still not really exactly what I expected but he more than makes up for it with some specific songs. Still not sure how crazy I am about Monster and So Appalled being on the album, though.

/humility
Nigga I feel the same exact way.. :'D

·
Registered
10,383 Posts
Chain Heavy and Momma's BF instead of So Appalled and Monster would've opened the discussion as to whether or not this is Ye's best album.

·
Registered
59,974 Posts
Tito. said:

The only thing I hate about this album..... WHY THE FUCK ARE LOST IN THE WORLD AND WHO WILL SURVIVE IN AMERICA TWO DIFFERENT TRACKS MANE FUCK DAT SHIT TO THE GRAVE

/humility
Good stuff my man! :h5:

1 - 20 of 68 Posts