Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
13,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hate it. My balls sweat, I can't sit in those tiny ass seats. I don't have my money up for that upgrade. I tried convincing my mom to spend another $150 on the $1500 we already spent to get premium economy but she said no damn. I've put up with this shit so many times how do I make this experience not as painful this time around?

Tl;dr first world problems lel

Edit: This is why all kids should aim for a dope ass job where your company pays for first class :whew: :banderas:

·
Registered
63,528 Posts
:dash:
First class is a requirement.

·
Registered
63,528 Posts
'Premium economy"
:jordanlaff:

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
Lizzie Mcguire said:
this international though. can't road trip in the ocean :(
damn. idk what to tell you. have never flown international

just hope you get lucky and get upgraded for free or on the cheap. it happens sometimes i think

·
Registered
13,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Flax. said:
damn. idk what to tell you. have never flown international

just hope you get lucky and get upgraded for free or on the cheap. it happens sometimes i think
gotta talk my way into an upgrade damn

·
Registered
63,503 Posts
My moms wanna be cheap af and always make me ride economy, meanwhile whenever she go somewhere she in first class sippin on champagne.  Shit gets me heated, can't wait until I finish college and get on my own grind.

·
Registered
13,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
SBMike said:
My moms wanna be cheap af and always make me ride economy, meanwhile whenever she go somewhere she in first class sippin on champagne.  Shit gets me heated, can't wait until I finish college and get on my own grind.
tbh I was trying to secure an internship this summer so I wouldn't have even had to go but I got lazy and now I have to go but don't have the money to upgrade, ironic really :hah:

·
Registered
63,503 Posts
Lizzie Mcguire said:
tbh I was trying to secure an internship this summer so I wouldn't have even had to go but I got lazy and now I have to go but don't have the money to upgrade, ironic really :hah:
I gotta start looking at internships this upcoming semester...  I say it a lot and get lazy, but I'm almost finished so now I gotta actually do it.

·
Registered
13,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
SBMike said:
SBMike said:
I gotta start looking at internships this upcoming semester... I say it a lot and get lazy, but I'm almost finished so now I gotta actually do it.
LOL thanks fam, I was talking more about my laptop though. Since there's a layover, I'll probably charge it then and I have my tablet with me if the comptuer battery dies. And TBH, get on that asap. You wanna have experience when you're done with your degree. I just finished my second year, I'm thinking of taking the winter semester off and trying for internships then, probably less competition than the summer.

·
Premium Member
2,178 Posts
only poor people want to fly above economy

x GOODMusic said:
my parents being cheapasses never even let me fly anything above economy like :what:

i would understand it if they werent ever rich but they have been millionaires damnit

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
x GOODMusic said:
my parents being cheapasses never even let me fly anything above economy like :what:

i would understand it if they werent ever rich but they have been millionaires damnit
Nice! What do they do? If you dont mind me asking

·
Banned
0 Posts
Y'all some pribledged ****** :cosby:

My mum never even bought me an economy ticket my whole life... When I was able to buy my own plane ticket it felt so good I didn't give a fuck if I had to sit on a big hard cock I mean what anth did it again :joe:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts