Kanye to The banner

21 - 40 of 190 Posts

·
Banned
20,669 Posts
youngnastyshawty said:
Can somebody tell me how I was ignorant?
I don't get how u were but it was funny that you said "Robin Thicke knows What's Going On-uh, he knows what happened" when he got sued for that Marvin Gaye interpolation. Low key witty

·
Read Only
101,629 Posts
Zaywop said:
This mad ignorant
Versetti said:
wow you're saying some really ignorant shit

I feel like you just wanted to get views and a lit thread
Explain why he's ignorant then instead of makin a wack ass comment to get quotes from your fellow faux "woke" friends.

Hate these new age "i'm woke ass ******" but don't have any type of arguments or own thoughts their just saying what they feel like they should say in this situation.

Ya'll gotta learn to discuss shit to get your point across and be taken seriously yo Jesse Williams done set the bar back up ya'll beetter learn from him

·
Registered
19,521 Posts
youngnastyshawty said:
Lmao ****** saying I'm ignorant bruh
yes, not everybody is going to agree with you.

I think it's ignorant to judge people like that, like you flat out say that a white person calling a black person 'my *****' is degrading, etc. there are a lot of black and white friends, and a lot of black dudes out of those friends allow their white friend to call them *****. because it doesn't offend him, coming from his friend. so you're really in no place to judge those people.

·
Read Only
101,629 Posts
Scrimmy said:
I don't get how u were but it was funny that you said "Robin Thicke knows What's Going On-uh, he knows what happened" when he got sued for that Marvin Gaye interpolation. Low key witty
That lawsuit got funnier when it came out he ain't have shit to do with the song ***** said he was on pills and coke and came and slept the whole time expect when he needed to sing. :dead:

·
Registered
71,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Scrimmy said:
Lmfao I was thinking of that like "ehhh should I say this since this ***** did just get sued"

G

·
kidvicous said:
Explain why he's ignorant then instead of makin a wack ass comment to get quotes from your fellow faux "woke" friends.

Hate these new age "i'm woke ass ******" but don't have any type of arguments or own thoughts their just saying what they feel like they should say in this situation.

Ya'll gotta learn to discuss shit to get your point across and be taken seriously yo Jesse Williams done set the bar back up ya'll beetter learn from him
They're probably not black

·
Registered
71,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Versetti said:

I think it's ignorant to judge people like that, like you flat out say that a white person calling a black person 'my *****' is degrading, etc. there are a lot of black and white friends, and a lot of black dudes out of those friends allow their white friend to call them *****. because it doesn't offend him, coming from his friend. so you're really in no place to judge those people.
Are you white?

·
Read Only
101,629 Posts
Versetti said:

Dis fair :maybe:

·
Registered
71,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
CTHULHU. said:
Why YesJulz? Seem like a white girl who just like partying and fuckin with black dude
I feel like I shoulda included her in the video I just forgot. I would have to explain what I mean when I say here vocally

·
Registered
15,452 Posts
kidvicous said:

I was trolling

Get out yo feelings :mhmm:

·
Registered
23,325 Posts
they probably called my guy yns ignorant cause first thing he started the video with is him not being ok with whites using "*****" or the term "my *****"

and we know how white folks like to use that. :mhmm:

cause i don't see what else they can be alluding to.

maybe robin thicke cause it's been fuck him since he tried to place all the blame for blurred lines on pharrell.

haven't finished the video yet though so i might find something else.

·
Registered
71,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
kidvicous said:

Thanks man. And yeah Jesse Williams did turn up last night wit that speech. Much needed.

·
Registered
31,342 Posts
youngnastyshawty said:
Y'all boys really bringing down the value of that word just throwing it around like that. And btw I meant to throw yesjulz in that last list I was making.

put something on your feet you ol dirty Bastard

21 - 40 of 190 Posts