Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
31,623 Posts
I think this album is his version of The Doctor's Advocate.

My Krazy Life was him and DJ Mustard working on the album together, the same way The Documentary was The Game and Dr. Dre working on that album together as far as the production goes.

Still Brazy is the album that's showing that YG can do an album on his own without Mustard's influence, the same way The Doctor's Advocate is The Game proving he can do an album without Dre's influence.

·
Banned
6,844 Posts
A.E.M. said:

My Krazy Life was him and DJ Mustard working on the album together, the same way The Documentary was The Game and Dr. Dre working on that album together as far as the production goes.

Still Brazy is the album that's showing that YG can do an album on his own without Mustard's influence, the same way The Doctor's Advocate is The Game proving he can do an album without Dre's influence.
This post saved a garbage thread

·
Banned
2,645 Posts
A.E.M. said:

n basically game showed that he can't do an album without dre's influence cuz doctor's advocate sucks, so does still brazy suck without mustard too?

·
Premium Member
59,845 Posts
mothafucka who shot me :jordancry:
why you do dis :jordancry:

·
Registered
17,215 Posts
itiswhatitism said:
n basically game showed that he can't do an album without dre's influence cuz doctor's advocate sucks, so does still brazy suck without mustard too?
Still BRAZY better then MKL lol

·
Registered
11,180 Posts
A.E.M. said:

1 - 20 of 58 Posts