Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
23,828 Posts
1. Early
2. it says The artist or their representatives have decided not to release this album on Spotify just yet. We're working on it, and hope we can change their minds soon

·
Registered
31,742 Posts
Dishar said:
1. Early
2. it says The artist or their representatives have decided not to release this album on Spotify just yet. We're working on it, and hope we can change their minds soon

·
Banned
416 Posts
WAIT, I am able to play the songs if I click on them. Works on computer not sure on mobile yet. Seems like Facts and Fade don't work.

·
Premium Member
45,036 Posts
KanyesAglet said:
WAIT, I am able to play the songs if I click on them. Works on computer not sure on mobile yet.
nope

·
Registered
116 Posts
If you have your ITunes synced to your Spotify, that might be the reason it works since you already have the file...Not positive though

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Sweeter Man said:
MOST OF THE SONGS PLAY ASIDE FROM A FEW
I think that's probably because you have the songs downloaded onto your computer so Spotify fills them in for you? I know that's happened to me with other albums they don't stream, but still list. Like it lets me play them because it's drawing from their library and my own...

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
msud said:
why am i able to play the songs? :khaled:
I think that's probably because you have the songs downloaded onto your computer so Spotify fills them in for you? I know that's happened to me with other albums they don't stream, but still list. Like it lets me play them because it's drawing from their library and my own...

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
mrchang211 said:
If you have your ITunes synced to your Spotify, that might be the reason it works since you already have the file...Not positive though
I have all songs and yet some don't play on Spotify saying "This track is not available"

1 - 20 of 29 Posts