Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As anyone who's anyone knows, New York Fashion week is here. Hours away from his showcase lets follow up from my previous thread and go over what's about to happen.

Ye announces stream worldwide.
the world, that there will be live streams, projections, theater locations, and mentioned showing the 'presentation' 10 times over the next two days.
YEEZY SEASON 1 Live Stream 2.12.15 4p EST
(Btw, it would be dope if the people who went to the theaters not only saw the presentation but that Yeezus movie.)

In an earlier posted we discussed the software they are using, and anticipating their next moves. Let's take a look back.

future808s said:
Now lets take a step back. What's with this video? Quick inspecting the page, you can find out the video is hosted at https://embed.bambuser.com/channel/kanyewest.

Bambuser is a broadcast and streaming service, allowing individuals to broadcast live using your mobile device or webcam all the way up to professional quality broadcasts.

Some of the features Bambuser has, is unlimited viewers allowing you to scale up for a big event, and ways to interact with viewers. Sound familiar?

Kanye West Live from Def Jam
Utilizing that live streaming tech, Ye and team can take this presentation and play it anywhere. Not only that, but at any time can go from the professional HD camera men to a nitty gritty raw behind the scenes or in person look (as is currently shown on the yeezy.supply site).

So his site YEEZY.SUPPLY will be streaming it. That's the count down.. So TUNE IN!

Did I mention they can play this anywhere, Yeezus promotion style.

How Will it look?

The floor plan:

I think this may not be your average runway show. But a true performane piece. Why? Ye said, come and bring your kids and just check it out."

Plus, Vanessa Beecroft is involved.
Artist Vanessa Beecroft to choreograph an installation for his 808s and Heartbreak private listening party, gave her the the role of art director for his "Runaway" video and much more.

Anyone remember a time when Kanye had a little 808's listening party?

Because of this, and the type of art she creates. I would assume a much more mature (and provocative) show. However with the latest casting call

Kinda makes sense though. Kanye stated he wants to work on high school uniforms next year, and how do you influence the world. Through tha youth.

AND since this IS a partnership with Adidas. I don't think we'll be seeing models in the nude at this show.

Seeing as how this is too good of an opportunity to build up hype. I would imagine, this would be a perfect place to showcase a few new tracks with some performance art in the foreground? background?

Only problem. As Kanye said in his interview with Ellen, "We're still trying to find it, trying to find the vibe".

Oh, BTW it's a contest.

PRIZE DETAILS:
Each winner will receive admission for either one (1) or two (2) individuals (Prize winner and guest) to the Live Broadcast event in the city that they selected in their entry...

For each city where the Live Broadcast is set to occur, the first twenty (20) individuals who successfully submit an entry to attend the Live Broadcast will be eligible to receive one (1) complimentary tyvek windbreaker Jacket...
Tyvek Windbreaker Jacket:
Through the past week we've been clued in little by little. (@MiniVan gives a detailed guide to the clues)

Close up of the "3" windbreakers going through a screen print dryer

"3" and "YEEZY" being screen printed onto windbreakers.

YEEZY 3 windbreakers being sewn

Live Stream Link

https://embed.bambuser.com/channel/kanyewest?autoplay=1

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
BMDubsKid said:
Is it true that whoever wins this gets one of those jackets?
For each city where the Live Broadcast is set to occur, the first twenty (20) individuals who successfully submit an entry to attend the Live Broadcast will be eligible to receive one (1) complimentary tyvek windbreaker Jacket.
Unless you were one of the first in your city to sign up, and finish the follow up email. Prob not.
But i could make some dope knock offs. Off-White / Been Trill -esque.

BTW, this is how many got sent out.
Name of City  | Number of Passes Available
Phoenix, AZ | 238
Oakland, CA | 207
San Jose, CA | 278
San Diego, CA | 191
Los Angeles, CA | 286
Denver, CO | 318
Hartford, CT | 286
Washington DC | 383
Miami, FL | 285
Orlando, FL | 171
Atlanta, GA | 256
Chicago, IL | 288
Boston, MA | 210
Baltimore, MD | 285
Detroit, MI | 383
Minneapolis, MN | 407
Raleigh-Durham, NC | 174
Atlantic City, NJ | 274
Las Vegas, NV | 191
New York, NY | 541
Cleveland, OH | 276
Philadelphia, PA | 490
Houston, TX | 409
Dallas, TX | 215
Seattle, WA | 258

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
future808s said:
Unless you were one of the first in your city to sign up, and finish the follow up email. Prob not.
But i could make some dope knock offs. Off-White / Been Trill -esque.

BTW, this is how many got sent out.
Oh. So they already have decided who's going now? Damn only 210 spots for my area. =/

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
BMDubsKid said:
Oh. So they already have decided who's going now? Damn only 210 spots for my area. =/
Well, the first 20 "will be eligible to receive". So that may mean others down the list get one. Plus how many people you think are on KTT in boston? You could have been one of the firsts..

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
future808s said:
Well, the first 20 "will be eligible to receive". So that may mean others down the list get one. Plus how many people you think are on KTT in boston? You could have been one of the firsts..
Yeah, but he tweeted it to millions. Although now that you say that, I am pretty confident that I can make it.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts