Kanye to The banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Banned
4,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I feel is tho Yeezy mafia does nothing but help Yeezy brand and drive hype and attention to it. Kim’s thot ass is always worried about the wrong things 🤦🏽‍♂️

·
Banned
4,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nolan said:
How is that good?

:what:

They can come off as pretentious but not nearly as much as the geeks at TKD. And they deliver vital info about YEEZY, and for the most part they be on point.

·
Registered
8,545 Posts
BvsedLauren said:
I feel is tho Yeezy mafia does nothing but help Yeezy brand and drive hype and attention to it. Kim’s thot ass is always worried about the wrong things 🤦🏽‍♂️
they deserved it after how they trolled us, I’m extremely happy to see them gone and more importantly I’m happy to see them lose money in the process. I wish them nothing but pain and sorrow for years to come.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
RIp, they were great like a year or 2 ago. i stopped really caring when they started peddling their mafia szn merch etc and releasing info on other shoes.

·
Registered
20,671 Posts
BvsedLauren said:
They've been caught, on more than one occasion, spreading false information. IF Kim is really behind this, then it makes perfect sense. That's their brand.

·
Registered
19,895 Posts
They should’ve just gotten their blue check removed and forced to put “Unofficial Account” in the bio.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.