Kanye to The banner

Yeezy been wearing the same clothes for the past 3 months

4K views 107 replies 66 participants last post by  skoner 
#1 ·

I don`t know how many times I`ve seen pictures of him in that black velvet blazer within the past year.

See less See more
#12 ·
he spends it on his art....all that clothing shit he's been doing? who the fuck you think pays for it? who pays for all the designers he works with? kanye said it himself he doesnt have alot of clothes or bought shit in the last 3-4 years...and dont tell me about that stupid shit that he gets it free..he prob does...but the point is...as a designer you tend to wear the same look...dont ask for source but i know kanye said it in an interview not too long ago..

#16 ·
xYeezyDaChefx said:
he spends it on his art....all that clothing shit he's been doing? who the fuck you think pays for it? who pays for all the designers he works with? kanye said it himself he doesnt have alot of clothes or bought shit in the last 3-4 years...and dont tell me about that stupid shit that he gets it free..he prob does...but the point is...as a designer you tend to wear the same look...dont ask for source but i know kanye said it in an interview not too long ago..
Im pretty sure he's bought a lot of clothes in the past 3-4 yrs

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.