Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I remember reading somewhere Kanye was performing at a festival in like Australia this weekend? Is this still true, can anyone confirm it?

Edit: He already played at the festival, so he should be coming back to like New York or maybe Toronto?

http://butterforthebread.tumblr.com/post/8154599295/rumour-report-otis-at-ovo This is not like a reliable source, but the points make sense...

I was at the OVO Fest last year in Toronto and they started playing Power but kanye didn't come out and apparently he was spotted at the after party, maybe he will make it up to Drake this year..?

Edit: 1:49 AM July 31st

http://fuckyeahmikedean.tumblr.com/post/8273364950 this pic shows that Kanye is in Canada (The french underneath the sign) and most likely in Toronto as the terminal was recognized by members!

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lp64ssRCPn1qmlkxvo1_500.png

KANYE WILL MOST LIKELY BE THERE TOMORROW SEE KTT MEMBERS THERE! FUCK YEEE

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Herbie said:
He already played
really? So does that should mean he is on his way back to the States? Cause I'm going to Drake on Sunday in Toronto and I'm hoping that he is able to come!

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
meloyo said:
really? So does that should mean he is on his way back to the States? Cause I'm going to Drake on Sunday in Toronto and I'm hoping that he is able to come!
Why would Kanye come to a Drake show in Toronto though...lol

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Herbie said:
Why would Kanye come to a Drake show in Toronto though...lol
Why not? mman like jay-z, eminem, and tons of people were there last year

Ross is opening for Drake this year so they could so some shit

Kanye was backstage apparently last year though but didn't come out...he was spotted at the afterparty or something and they started playing power at one point and he didn't come out.

·
Premium Member
72,473 Posts
meloyo said:
Why not? mman like jay-z, eminem, and tons of people were there last year

Ross is opening for Drake this year so they could so some shit

Kanye was backstage apparently last year though but didn't come out...he was spotted at the afterparty or something and they started playing power at one point and he didn't come out.
Drake hates Kanye now tho.

·
Registered
298 Posts
madrid_kanye said:
I heard on 103.5 that Kanye IS THERE
don't act like I never told ya
what exactly did they say ? hes gonna be there for sure lol? i dont think they can just give out that kinda information

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Kanye2Tha said:
what exactly did they say ? hes gonna be there for sure lol? i dont think they can just give out that kinda information
they said they heard rumours from a reliable source that Kanye just touched down at Pearson Airport and will be a guest at the OVO concert. I wanna kill myself for not buying tickets

·
Premium Member
40,301 Posts
madrid_kanye said:
they said they heard rumours from a reliable source that Kanye just touched down at Pearson Airport and will be a guest at the OVO concert. I wanna kill myself for not buying tickets
:wom:

Im gonna die tommorow in the stands

·
Registered
298 Posts
madrid_kanye said:
thats incredible, if he is there i honestly will go nuts! i have 103 section seats too so im right infront :)

·
Premium Member
72,473 Posts
meloyo said:
says who...That is probably the farthest thing from true.
xela510 said:
Drake has def been taking shots at GOOD and your blind if you dont see it.

1.http://twitter.com/drakkardnoir/status/88083720334090240 He made that tweet on the same day Seans first week #s were in.

2.From Dreams Money Can Buy: "Seems like you went from top 5 to remaining 5, All my favorite rappers either lost it or they aint alive."

3.From Im On One: "And what's up with these new ******? And why they think it all comes so easy, But get it while you here boi, Cause all that hype don't feel the same next yearboi."

4.From Im On One: "I feel like the Throne is for the taking, Watch me take it."

5.From WildFire Remix: "So and so just walked in, so what?, I don't really vibe with a lot of these ******, I aint really into giving more than one chance, girl, I already tried with a lot of these ******,F-ck that, that team dont know real, whats that?,That can't be from here, That can't be what they believe in, is the best shit of the year"

at 2:36

not coincidence when it happens that many times.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.