Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm liking the grey ones!...I'm still baffled as to how people are going to get these. What store sells them? When do I start camping? How much are they? How many are being made? I have so many questions and I have no idea who to ask. So why not KTT? What do you guys know about them?

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
$240 - Retail

Release information and how many pairs is unknown there is a rumored release date.

Rumored Release Date is sometime in June.

You could also get them online @ NikeStore, Follow their twitter they update on sneaker release.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
xela510 said:
Start camping now. Release in early June.
Although my thing says "Orlando" I'll be in a different city in june. West palm beach is smaller and less sneaker head affiliated. I almost think they won't be available there..but anyway, where do I camp? I don't even know what stores sell them..

·
Premium Member
73,552 Posts
Rossx said:
Although my thing says "Orlando" I'll be in a different city in june. West palm beach is smaller and less sneaker head affiliated. I almost think they won't be available there..but anyway, where do I camp? I don't even know what stores sell them..
No one knows all the stores that are going to sell them yet. There is a list of stores that sold the Yeezy 1's tho. Idk where to find that list.

G

·
But you have to camp for like 3 months there's dedicated campsites for this. Inyou aren't already at a campsite I'm sorry please try the yeezy 3

·
Registered
5,765 Posts
All Tier Zero Nike shops getting them, like the 1st.
$240-$250
Around June
Both colorways (rumoured)

But ... dudes ... there's a main thread with all the info.

·
Registered
5,765 Posts
Dick Whitman said:
Also do you guys really think they'll be that hard to get? I can't just order them online or some shit?
I think there will be plenty on Nike online. But they are not in every sneakershop. I think you have to camp out ... a day.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts