Kanye to The banner

15501 - 15520 of 15537 Posts

·
Registered
6,927 Posts
MFreezy said:
Are $300s worth it?
are you asked if 700s are worth $300? or if it's worth paying $300 resale for 500s?

edit: never mind I see your edit. imo 700s are worth it but only if you really love the colorway. I have one pair I love and don't regret and another I'm just kinda meh about and kinda regret

·
Registered
11,634 Posts
emocean said:
are you asked if 700s are worth $300? or if it's worth paying $300 resale for 500s?

edit: never mind I see your edit. imo 700s are worth it but only if you really love the colorway. I have one pair I love and don't regret and another I'm just kinda meh about and kinda regret
I'm just looking at upcoming releases and giving it some thought. The next ones out are the teal blue 700s and I'm not sure about $300. If they're super comfortable then maybe.

·
Registered
6,927 Posts
MFreezy said:
I'm just looking at upcoming releases and giving it some thought. The next ones out are the teal blue 700s and I'm not sure about $300. If they're super comfortable then maybe.
they're not $300 comfortable. that's why I'm saying if you really love the colorway then go for it but otherwise idk if it's really worth it.

·
Registered
6,927 Posts
Red Bandana said:
For sure. How do you clean them, if at all, when you get them?
suede brush for superficial dried dirt or anything like that. It's nice not just for suede but for cleaning most materials. Got a nice balance of stiffness and softness. if you're not actually cleaning suede you can dip it in warm water and small amount of detergent and brush to try and take care of bigger issues. blowdrier will get rid of creases in soles and midsoles, at least for a while. also get some kind of product to put inside the shoes in case they have a smell, or you can use a DIY method. I've never gotten anything so used that it smelled bad

·
Registered
6,551 Posts
emocean said:
they're not $300 comfortable. that's why I'm saying if you really love the colorway then go for it but otherwise idk if it's really worth it.
MFreezy said:
A lot of the GR 700 cws can be had in common sizes for under retail. I think I paid like $230-$240 for Analogs, which were well worth it at that price. Obviously, this requires following solelinks on twitter and whatnot though.

·
Registered
11,634 Posts
I think I'm for sure getting my girl the Soft Visions, but I may wait on the 700s and just buy them on GOAT or something later. Then I can just pay a little over retail and get a more appealing colorway like the Magnets.

15501 - 15520 of 15537 Posts