Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok if your a die hard Ye fan leave now. Im an open minded person and i love all music and im a big Kanye West fan. So when i heard he was dropping a new album i was excited. So i bought the album on release day and when it came on i was like" what the fuck is this". On Site sounds like Kanye West wanted to be so different he didnt care what the beat sounded like. He failed. The sample that comes in is the only good part about the song. The sample should have been the whole song. Black Skinhead comes after and i actually like this song. The way it comes in is amazing. The lyrics fit it well. And just the energy to it was great. I Am A God was a track i was confused about at first. I didnt know if i should hate it or love it. After a few listens im more on the Love it side. But it could do without that techno sample in the background. And the lyrics could have been tighter. New Slaves is perfect. Like Black Skinhead i like the way it comes in, Kanyes intinsity and thought provoking lyrics. I kinda like kanyes outro more than Franks outro from the projections. Hold My Liquor is what really let me down, yeah its a good concept and yeah if it didnt have Cheif Keef itll be a good song but i wanted to hear some hype Keef instead of singing auto tuned Keef. Im in It is a song i enjoy and is done well no problems with the song. Blood On The Leaved is what i wanted to hear from the album even tho it could have been without auto tune. Guilt Trip is a dissappointment. The beat was unnecessary. Kid Cudis part should have been different. Bound 2 is good but could have been sampled differently. Overall it sounds like kanye likes Death Grips and weird rap and wanted to do it. But he could have done it well but he rushed it and failed. Maybe because of his child. But ima have to give it a 6/10 

·
Registered
40,335 Posts
Explain me this, what the fuck do Death Grips and Kanye have in common on Yeezus? I really can't understand the comparisons because honestly, there are absolutely no similarities, whatsoever. OK, he rapped on a noisy beat (On Sight) and he yelled on two tracks, that automatically justifies his album as being a Death Grips rip off?

Sounds to me like you've never listened to Death Grips and are just sort of riding with the "wave" of people calling it a Death Grips rip-off.

Your review sucks dick.

·
Banned
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
FashionExpert said:
Explain me this, what the fuck do Death Grips and Kanye have in common on Yeezus? I really can't understand the comparisons because honestly, there are absolutely no similarities, whatsoever. OK, he rapped on a noisy beat (On Sight) and he yelled on two tracks, that automatically justifies his album as being a Death Grips rip off?

Sounds to me like you've never listened to Death Grips and are just sort of riding with the "wave" of people calling it a Death Grips rip-off.

Your review sucks dick.
I never said he ripped off i said he likes Death Grips means yeah he took some influence from them .. Idiot

·
Registered
40,335 Posts
TimBoswell said:
I never said he ripped off i said he likes Death Grips means yeah he took some influence from them .. Idiot
"Overall it sounds like kanye likes Death Grips and weird rap and wanted to do it."

You're saying he heard Death Grips and weird rap and wanted to do that. So, where's the Death Grips and the weird rap on the album?

·
Read Only
178,068 Posts
FashionExpert said:

Your review sucks dick.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts