Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 219 Posts

·
Registered
40,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see a lot of people here say Yeezus is a 10/10, one of his best albums and better than TLOP. I hated it since the first time I heard it. It's the only album that literally hurts my ears.

Are the people who are saying Yeezus is so great new kanye fans and that's just the first album they heard by him, or is there something I'm missing? Are there any long term fans that like Yeezus?

I honestly want to know because I can't seem to understand how people can say it's a 10/10 :kanyeshrug:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Electric Feel said:
I see a lot of people here say Yeezus is a 10/10, one of his best albums and better than TLOP. I hated it since the first time I heard it. It's the only album that literally hurts my ears.

Are the people who are saying Yeezus is so great new kanye fans and that's just the first album they heard by him, or is there something I'm missing? Are there any long term fans that like Yeezus?

I honestly want to know because I can't seem to understand how people can say it's a 10/10 :kanyeshrug:
U know how 808s is all sad music? When was the last time u heard an all anger themed album. Listen to how the song makes u feel , I can't even listen to yeezus without drinking or working out.

·
Banned
7,264 Posts
Electric Feel said:

Don't need to change your mind. It is trash. Be confident in your opinions mayn

·
Banned
18,035 Posts
Dog said:
Not gonna try, its a great album if you don't like it by now you never will.

·
Banned
41,983 Posts
which parts do you even dislike apart from idk the intro to on sight? album is seriously so fucking good i cant imagine being so pleb that you STILL cant get into it but w/e ill just ask, how? which parts are "bad"?

1 - 20 of 219 Posts