Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Banned
68,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
More intricate production with a defined sound (don't give me that fucking abstract non-cohesive bullshit, if it was intended to be like that then most of the album would have been like that) I loved this album at first but it doesn't feel like a Kanye album. There are some great songs on here but the only songs that feel like they have substance are 30 hours, ULB, Real Friends, Waves, and OG Wolves. It feels like the album is mostly samples with a few vocals added in, and the beats change up way too much to enjoy them. I liked the bangers on this album at first like Feedback and Pt. 2, but they're just annoying now and with Pt. 2 I just listen to Panda instead. Yeezus has complex layers of production, and even though it has somewhat cringe lyrics, the delivery on them is unparalleled. It felt like he didn't even try on this tbh, made a pretty good album but a lot of it is filler, while I can't skip a single song on Yeezus since they have endless replay value. The OG FML sounded much more full than the album version, and would be much better than almost any song on the album if mastered properly. It's like he tried to dumb everything down :dahell: what the fuck has he been doing for the past 3 years :dahell: This is a great album but not on par with his other work. The French Montana song with him and Nas would be great if it was on the album too :nas:

·
Banned
68,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Capricorn Religion said:
He's right....

But

TLOP is just good vibes. "Yeezus" is Halloween while "TLOP" is a mix of Thanksgiving and Christmas morning
See the songs I like tho
The good vibes songs are very good
Just wish he expanded on them more
Maybe they'll be better with the finished version of the album

·
Registered
42,789 Posts
Capricorn Religion said:
He's right....

But

TLOP is just good vibes. "Yeezus" is Halloween while "TLOP" is a mix of Thanksgiving and Christmas morning
Christmas and Thanksgiving>Halloween tho :what:

1 - 20 of 117 Posts